Forrester reports that 40% of CMOs say increasing their tech savvy is their top 2012 goal. Driving the trend: sales mobility. As complex product companies look to build sales opportunities they're using mobile platforms (iPads and Smartphones) to demo products anywhere, anytime. But the question is, who's developing the dynamic content that's exciting prospects and accelerating sales?
This white paper will discuss how mobile marketing tools can...
- Allow access to virtual products for sales presentations anywhere, anytime, at a moment's notice
- Provide consistent product demonstrations on mobile sales presentation tools like iPads, iPhones and laptops
- Quickly engage prospects in the buying process while increasing knowledge retention
- Convey core differentiation without a physical product present
- Personalize experiences to put the customer in the "driver's seat"
- Eliminate the need for product shipping