After observing over 500,000 visitor browsing sessions over the past six years, ClickTale Customer Experience Consultants have gotten to know a wide range of shoppers that land on the world's busiest websites, including Groupon, CBS, Lenovo and Booking.com, just to name a few. From the impatient to the hesitant, the comparison shopper to the deal finder, they know what to expect from all kinds of visitors. And yet, here they still managed to find some eCommerce behaviors that had their jaws dropping.
Count down and find out these 5 lessons the experts had to share:
5. The shopping cart is actually a glorified wish list
4. Bounced visitors are often benig forced to bounce
3. Detailed images can make or break your sale
2. Calls to action can do more harm than good
1. Product size and quantity options cause visitor abandonment
Download this paper to learn more.