Leave data integration is becoming more complex as the types of analytics requested become more sophisticated. But the right integration database can help you get high-quality answers to your most pressing questions.
In “Integrated Reporting and Metrics: An Excerpt From Tools of the Trade,” Optis reviews the steps organizations can take to get started with an implementation database. In this excerpt, you’ll learn:
- What is data integration and why it’s important
- The value of integrating data
- How to get started on an integration program
- What information delivery methods you have available
- Important insights to keep your project on track
Included are real examples from companies such as Chevron and L.L. Bean, articulating the results they were able to achieve with an integrated database. This excerpt also includes employer checklists to help companies compile data from the right sources and see the types of reporting and metrics available after integration.