Most organizations spend significant time and money on generating leads, but overlook the need to manage them. As a result, Lead Management often becomes a “black hole” between the marketing and sales departments.
Understanding the differences between the separate and distinct stages in the Prospect-to-Customer Lifecycle and developing best-practice efforts around them is critical in creating a highly effective marketing program.
The Mx Group’s latest e-Book, Compressing the Prospect-to-Customer Lifecycle, focuses on the second stage of the process: Lead Management. It provides strategic and tactical recommendations for helping you:
- Avoid losing potential leads
- Convert leads to customers through a strategic lead management system
- Actively engage your sales team and channel partners
- Provide higher close ratios
- Compress your sales cycle in order to generate more sales for your organization
In Compressing the Prospect-to-Customer Lifecycle, you’ll learn how to define a process for qualifying, fulfilling, nurturing and tracking leads. You'll also be able to build a more information-rich marketing database, and ultimately realize greater ROI for your marketing efforts.