HR Departments are using social media for a surprising number of tasks, according to the recent HR Trends survey conducted by BLR's HR Daily Advisor and sponsored by Success Factors.
Over 300 HR practitioners participated in the survey. Other findings include:
- More than two-thirds use social media for recruiting at least some of the time (Respondents offered 25 other ways their HR departments are using social media).
- 41 percent say the top HR person is a full member of the executive (C-suite) team.
- 54 percent say retention and engagement are major or significant concerns.
- Education and training, recognition awards, and flexible scheduling are the most common actions taken to boost retention and engagement.
- 83 percent measure turnover and 57 percent measure time to fill.
Download this free detailed guide of the survey results and see how you and your company compare.