For credit unions, offering members a digital and mobile banking experience has never been more accessible. This 29-page ebook shows you how to use electronic signature technology to improve the member experience (both in-branch and online), improve regulatory compliance and compete with big banks.
- How to put e-signatures to work for your credit union
- What an electronic signature looks like
- Security, legality, mobility
- The difference between electronic signature and digital signature
- Credit union adoption trends - find out why so many credit unions are now embracing paperless banking
- Before-and-after implementation of e-signatures
- Demonstration of overall process improvements
If you think e-signing is only for large organizations, you will be surprised with how easy it is to get started with electronic signatures. You can actually start with no IT effort and as little as $15 per month.