In property and casualty insurance, closing new business quickly is key. The longer you leave documents on the kitchen table for signature, the higher the risk of drop-off. Today, people are online. That’s where they want to do business, and they are rewarding carriers and agents who can provide a fast and convenient digital experience. This eBook shows you how P&C companies of all sizes are using electronic signature technology get documents securely signed online – on any mobile device or computer, from anywhere, in minutes.
- How to capture e-signatures online, no matter what your use case
- Case studies from companies of all sizes
- What an electronic signature looks like
- Security, legality, mobility
- The difference between electronic signatures and digital signatures
- Insurance adoption trends - find out why so many P&C agents are going paperless
- Before-and-after implementation of e-signatures
- Demonstration of overall process improvements
If you think e-signing is only for large organizations, you will be surprised by how easy it is to get started with electronic signatures. You can actually start with no IT effort and as little as $15 per month.
Download this complimentary eBook now