Mobile Document Security: Sealing the Mobile Device Sieve
Email, Dropbox, and other file sharing services have been huge boons for productivity in recent years. Sadly, they also present some of the greatest dangers for document loss and data leakage.
Smart companies are realizing a vital part of any mobile device management strategy is to mitigate risk by sealing these security holes in document sharing and finding new ways to enhance information sharing across the enterprise in a secure and compliant manner.
This white paper explores the requirements for secure mobile document management including:
- Document Security: An issue for both business and IT
- Remote Wipe: An imperative for managing the absent-minded executive
- Selective Wipe: Your BYOD users will not just thank you, they will insist on it
- Robust Workflows & Permissions: Different users have different needs, one size does not fit all when it comes to mobile document sharing
- Reporting Dashboards: For finding efficiencies today and planning for tomorrow