80% of retailers are expanding mobile hardware and apps in 2014, but here's what they're missing!
Choosing devices and apps is only part of the mobile equation for retail point-of-sale (POS) and other profit enablers like kiosks and inventory management. To get the most ROI out of your mobile strategy, you will need to plan for deployment, security and management of your devices and data in tandem with procurement of line-busting smartphones and tablets.
Produced in conjunction with Integrated Solutions for Retailers, this National Retail Foundation (NRF) 2014 guide explores why mobile device, app and content management are critical components of success for large scale mobile deployment and ongoing security management.
Download MDM: Prerequisite to Retail Mobile ROI to learn:
- Where and how retailers are investing in mobile hardware and software for competitive advantage
- The importance of mobile device and app management in retail
- Why centralized mobile management ensures visibility, control and flexibility across the enterprise
- Where simple passcodes fall short in true device security
- Cloud scalability to match the ebbs and flows of your business
Maximize ROI and minimize risk! Get informed before you get the devices in stores.