Email is experiencing a renaissance as retailers recognize that it is no longer a standalone channel, rather a part of a complete retention strategy capable of delivering significant revenue.
But the Request for Proposal documents used to select email service providers has lagged behind, and is not equipped to evaluate for innovation or continuous advancement.
To help retention-focused retailers modernize the RFP approach, our team of retention marketing experts have identified four core areas where the email RFP must be overhauled, and included the new, modern questions to use in your own RFP.
Download this guide to discover how to find a partner that moves beyond antiquated batch-and-blast methodologies to impact:
- Customer retention rates and revenue
- Personalization sophistication
- Cross-channel marketing capabilities
- Effective reporting, impactful data and predictive analytics
Who should download:
- Internet Retailer Top 1,000 Digital Marketing Executives
- Directors of CRM and Ecommerce
- Email Marketing Managers