This is a practical guide to implementing Intermedia’s Dedicated Hosted Exchange on AWS.
Intermedia, the world’s largest independent provider of Microsoft® Exchange-as-a-service, leverages the AWS Cloud to provide Dedicated Exchange on AWS.
Exchange on AWS brings the best enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure platform to your business email. AWS has been engineered for the most demanding requirements and regulations, including HIPAA, SOC, PCI, among many others.
What’s inside this guide:
• A definition of Dedicated Cloud and its main benefits
• Details of Intermedia’s Dedicated Exchange powered by AWS
• The main benefits of the AWS platform for your business email
• How can you get the cloud on your terms and not on a vendor’s terms
• Steps to implement Intermedia’s Dedicated Exchange on AWS
“As cloud adoption accelerates, customers need a managed Exchange email solution without limitations to effectively transition their business email from on-premises to the cloud. Intermedia has demonstrated success in the ability to host Exchange, and the new Exchange offering hosted on AWS meets many of our larger enterprise customers’ needs.”
— Hal Bennett, General Manager of Global Technology Partners, Amazon Web Services, Inc.