New Enterprise challenge has emerged. With the number of APIs
growing rapidly, managing them one-off or via Excel or corporate wiki is no longer feasible.
The smartest organizations have discovered a set of best practices to design powerful APIs that leverage existing services, to effectively manage those APIs throughout their lifecycle and to scale their deployment across consumers and devices. This eBook examines the relationship between APIs and services and presents the key elements of a successful API strategy in the form of 7 habits.
In this eBook you will learn:
- How to leverage existing services in the API economy
- Where to get started with your API strategy
- Key criteria for selecting an API Management solution
- Strategies to overcome API security and identity challenges
- How and why to apply the fundamentals of API First Design