The problem with good mobile experiences? They’re not great. The financial upside of delivering a great mobile app experience
You know the saying “don’t let perfect be the enemy of good.” Well, when it comes to delivering mobile app experiences, don’t let good be the enemy of great. Why? Why isn’t good good enough?
Join Forrester and IBM client, First Security Insurance, to consider two things:
- The compounding financial upside of great apps v. good apps. (It’s eye-opening. For starters, think 5x the revenue.)
- How to begin to measure and move your apps to greatness.
Join us. If you think you have great apps, you can confirm it. If you think you have good apps, learn how you can make them better and the potential rewards you can expect.
Key topics covered:
- What makes for a great app (most companies get it wrong)
- Four ways great apps outperform good apps
- Tips for getting to great
- How First Security Insurance is moving to greatness