A quick search on Yelp or Google will show you that people are talking about your business online. Increasingly, the most successful businesses are adapting to go where their customers are. Websites like Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and Google+ are critical to your business, and knowing best practices is key to getting the most out of these sites. In this guide, you’ll learn to:
- Create social media profiles that stand out from the competition and get exposure for your business online.
- Write content that encourages others to spread word-ofmouth about your business.
- Improve your online reputation on review sites like Yelp.
- Maximize exposure by cross-promoting your business across multiple websites.
- Leverage best practices and real examples that will help you get more customers from these sites.