For many SMBs, finding the time to proactively manage employee performance is difficult. The emphasis is more often on increasing revenues and achieving stability, especially in the early days. However, as businesses grow, the need for improving staff engagement, productivity and loyalty becomes increasingly important.
This paper offers a practical guide for organizations that have identified performance management as part of their long term growth strategy. Explore six key steps involved in developing an effective performance management strategy:
- Establishing a business case
- Tailoring performance management to your specific business needs
- Implementing effective staff reviews
- Building a process that adapts as your business evolves
- Analyzing and understanding your strategy’s effectiveness
- Using the most appropriate technology for your company
Download now and learn top best practices involved in implementing an effective Performance Management strategy.