Maintaining Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance can be both difficult and expensive. For most small to medium sized organizations, it doesn’t have to be as long as you have the right plan and tools in place. In this paper you’ll learn five steps to implement and maintain PCI DSS compliance at your organization by:
- Determining your true business requirements
- Inventorying locations and assets
- Segmenting environments
- Operationalizing controls
- Automating controls and control reporting
- Demonstrating compliance with PCI DSS is far from a trivial exercise.
This checklist will help you on your quest to achieve and maintain PCI DSS compliance.