Did you know that only 15% of companies are able to tie the calculation of customer lifetime value to revenue & growth and that nearly 50% of all companies cite the lack of a consistent cross-channel experience as an impediment to loyalty?
Forbes Insights and Sailthru recently surveyed 300 global retail and media executives to find out if, and how, they take advantage of the benefits of retention strategies and how that impacts growth and performance. This study, Retentionomics: The Path to Profitable Growth, presents the findings from our research and equips marketing leaders with the insights on acquisition and retention needed to drive growth at their own organizations.
Download this research to learn:
- Key differences between organizations that have mastered retention versus those that have mastered acquisition
- Marketshare and revenue benefits of focusing on retention -- and the implications of focusing on acquisition
- Where your peers and competitors are investing in retention and how they are aligning to make revenue-centric decisions
- Data-driven insights on how to drive breakthrough growth with customer retention efforts
Who should download:
- Chief Executive Officers and Chief Marketing Officers
- Vice Presidents of Marketing and Customer Experience
- Directors of CRM & Customer Retention
- Directors of Ecommerce, Digital Marketing and Audience Development