In 2015, NAVEX Global partnered with an independent research agency to survey ethics and compliance professionals with responsibility for administering training across their organizations. The goal was to determine their top priorities and challenges. The findings represent responses from 677 individuals responsible for ethics and compliance programs.
This report presents the results our research, providing insights and analysis on such questions as:
- How well are training programs adapting to the needs of an evolving workforce and emerging risks?
- How are organizations deploying their resources related to trainingóboth in dollars and FTEs?
- Does training help organizations defend their organizations from legal or regulatory risk?
- What training approaches are organizations using?
- How are organizations training their global workforce
- What are key training trends on the horizon?
- How are organizations managing and deploying their training budgets?
Download this report now to find out more.