The new IBM MQ Appliance M2001 provides an optimized version of IBM MQ V8 that runs in a hardware appliance. IBM MQ provides universal messaging that allows applications, systems and services to connect and exchange information securely, reliably, rapidly and simply. Offering MQ capability in hardware appliances, additional features are provided, as well as some appliance benefits.
These features and benefits include:
- Rapid time to deployment
- Built-in high availability when paired to another
- Single or multiple queue managers in a single appliance
- Ease of maintenance through certified firmware updates
- Browser-based user interface, IBM MQ Console, for monitoring and administration of MQ resources
- High levels of performance and throughput with MQ optimized for appliance hardware
This webcast will help you understand how your business can benefit from the IBM MQ Appliance, and where it can fit into your business today.