The network has never been as critical to the healthcare sector as it is today. Electronic health records, Wi-Fi-connected medical devices, and clinician smart phones are among a plethora of healthcare technologies that depend on a stable network.
Extreme Networks posed key questions to Nolan Greene, a senior research analyst with IDCís Network Infrastructure group, who highlights the critical issues healthcare IT professionals must consider when building a network that maintains industry needs.
Download this report to learn about:
- Why having a modern healthcare infrastructure is so important
- The major challenges IoT brings to healthcare networks
- How IEC 80001 is impacting compliance
- Trends that confront a network IT professional in healthcare
- Risks Healthcare IT must eliminate when implementing BYOD