Historically, manufacturers have “looked to the past” to help predict what they need to do in the future. This would include basic business intelligence, powered by spreadsheets, and even manual processes. The challenge is that what will happen may be something outside of what the past can predicts – who, 25 years ago, would have considered the Internet as a primary vehicle for commerce, or that Big Data would become both a treasure and a tragedy for organizations? Consider other factors, such as regulations, largely transient customers (where loyalty and brand aren’t what they used to be), disruptors (such as new entrants and technologies), and the need for manufacturers to “move faster than ever” – in effect, to be able to plan for the future before it happens.
This brief dives into how FICO Optimization can help manufacturers:
- Deploy manufacturing optimization solutions 80% faster than before ?
- Find good solutions faster than ever, and solve harder problems than previously possible ?
- Quickly turn business requirements into user-facing business solutions ?
- Rapidly evolve solutions over time for changing business requirements — with reduced dependence on IT
- Supercharge your other core and analytics solutions — no need to “rip and replace” to accelerate business ?
- Embed your unique requirements in the solution — not what a software vendor decided ?
Learn More. Download the FICO Executive Brief Now.