Your online audience expects fast, flawless, secure experiences on any device in any location, every time. But whether you are delivering videos, your website, music, software or games, ensuring engaging online experiences from an increasing variety of devices around the world is a huge challenge.
Content delivery networks (CDNs) can significantly improve the user experience of your online audiences. But not all CDNs deliver the same level of service. Dos and Doníts of Evaluating and Deploying a CDN provides tips on how to determine what is most important to your organization and how to choose a CDN that meets your needs.
Download this guide to learn:
- The four major performance factors that can affect user experience
- Why speed alone isn't an accurate measure of performance
- How a content audit can identify performance bottlenecks
- The role content storage can play in reducing costs and latency
- How to decide what features are most important to your business