IDC Infobrief: How Security Solutions Enable Cloud Success Cloud applications have transformed how organizations conduct business, increasing productivity and reducing costs. However, moving to the cloud means critical data now flows outside the organizationís traditional security boundaries. Unsurprisingly, security concerns still rank as the number one reason for not using cloud services*.
This IDC InfoBrief, sponsored by Forcepoint, outlines five key security considerations and best practices for safe cloud adoption, including:
- Multi-cloud adoption: exposing challenges for security architectures
- Cloud-first and GDPR implications
- Cloud application visibility and control
- Data management and DLP in the cloud
- Leveraging User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) for protection
Read the eBook to find out the five information security lessons learned from transitioning to the cloud. *IDCís 2017 CloudView Survey; IDCís 2017 CloudImpact Survey