The retail sector has been expanding with each passing decade thanks to intelligent marketing, intense research around customer behavior, creative advertising, and the adoption of new technology. Now industry movers and shakers are looking to boost sales with location intelligence.
With location intelligence, retail companies can track and predict consumer trends and shifts in demand. With these insights companies can capitalize on growth opportunities in new product or service areas.
HERE Open Location Platform provides powerful, easy-to-use developer tools, standardized technology and scalable infrastructure to simplify the processing of location-based data. Learn how to gain a competitive edge with HERE Technologies.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has already begun to improve targeting, segmentation, media buying and planning in the advertising industry. AI algorithms can extract complex patterns from vast numbers of data points, and in so doing, are able to self-correct and learn patterns. The revenue potential that improved personalization, segmentation and targeting that AI provides to marketers is huge.
At HERE Technologies, we are placing AI and machine learning at the center of our products and services. We see the opportunity in automated machine learning to enrich the targeting and effectiveness of mobile advertising campaigns in real time. But the outcome of implementing such technology depends on the quality of data being fed into it from the outset. AI wouldn’t be as helpful if it’s being used alongside questionable location data or audience data.
HERE’s location data provides a strong thread that can be woven throughout every stage of the media buying process, offering more context and
How secure is your company’s network?
The rising frequency of employee network access is fast becoming one of the most prevalent and unmanaged risks to the protection of critical enterprise data. When coupled with increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks, the possibility of a security breach of enterprise networks becomes more likely.
As one of the world’s leading location platforms in 2018, HERE shares insights and solutions to preventing identity fraud. Discover the latest facts and statistics. Learn more about the use-case of location verification when logging into your company’s network.
Download the infographic from HERE Technologies.
Traditional PC lifecycle management is an inefficient and expensive process that will cost your business both time and money. Dell EMC’s PC as a Service (PCaaS) will transform your company’s approach to IT infrastructure.
The cost of PC lifecycle management can be reduced by up to 25% by using PCaaS. Learn more about Dell solutions powered by Intel®.
Take a look at our E-book “How to Price managed Cloud Services,” to discover how you can use the cloud to your advantage.
Learn how you can use an a la carte pricing model to bundle more services and drive more value for your customers and for your business. You can add a personal touch for your customers that no other IT service provider can give them – support, service and help when they need it.
Published By: Cisco EMEA
Published Date: Nov 13, 2017
Big data and analytics is a rapidly expanding field of information technology. Big data incorporates technologies and practices designed to support the collection, storage, and management of a wide variety of data types that are produced at ever increasing rates. Analytics combine statistics, machine learning, and data preprocessing in order to extract valuable information and insights from big data.
Published By: Cisco EMEA
Published Date: Nov 13, 2017
Cisco designs and sells broad lines of products, provides services, and delivers integrated solutions to develop and connect networks around the world, building the internet.
As a global market leader in our industry, we help our customers connect, digitize, and thrive. Together, we change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Published By: Cisco EMEA
Published Date: Jun 01, 2018
Collaboration, leading to innovation, leading to success. Based upon gathering together to share ideas and information. Working together as a team to bring ideas to life.
And putting together a consistently reliable, secure, scalable, easy-to-use, and easy-to-integrate system to empower all of it.
Cisco collaboration solutions learn as they work together with your team.
Frictionless collaboration experiences make customers happy to work together with you.
Work with Cisco Webex. And your teams will work better together.
Published By: Cisco EMEA
Published Date: Jun 05, 2018
E se i responsabili della sicurezza potessero prevedere il futuro? Se sapessero che un attacco è imminente, potrebbero bloccarlo o almeno mitigarne l’impatto e si adopererebbero per mettere in sicurezza le risorse che più necessitano protezione. In effetti gli addetti alla sicurezza sono in grado di vedere cosa si profila all’orizzonte: gli indizi sono molti (ed evidenti).
As a broker, your customers look to you to provide guidance, education and cost savings in a world filled with ever-changing regulations and skyrocketing costs. See where Houston businesses find the most value in their brokers and what new options exist to help contain costs.
• Learn where Houston businesses see brokers adding value
• See the impact carrier satisfaction has on changing carriers
• Read about new cost-containing options to help your clients
Houston businesses are as unique as Houston itself. But not every business looks at healthcare the same. See what other Houston businesses are choosing to offer their employees, how satisfied they are with their choices, and what other cost-reducing options are available.
• Learn what % of employees live in Houston, and how that impacts health care costs
• See how happy businesses are with current carriers and what that means at renewal time
• Find out what alternative options smart businesses are looking at
Health care costs are already out of control. You’ve tried everything you can think of to reduce costs, but nothing seems to work. Learn where the real problem lies and what you can do about it by rethinking your approach.
• Learn why the usual tactics do little to contain costs
• See how carrier choice and location impact cost
• Get educated on new approaches that contain costs
SAP Jam is a cloud-based social software platform that transforms the way people work by bringing together people, data, and decision-making capabilities when and where workers need them. In this Forrester Total Economic Impact (TEI) study commissioned by SAP, learn about the potential return on investment you can realize by deploying SAP Jam.
Digital Winners are more likely than their peers to report strong revenue and profit growth and to employ happier, more engaged workers. View this infographic to learn why it pays to be a Digital Winner.
Published By: Zendesk
Published Date: May 21, 2018
Your door is always open, regardless of your business or support hours. Today’s customers ask questions at any time of the day or night and will wait for you to respond (but not for long). This poses a challenge to most businesses: How can you anticipate which channels a customer will need or want, and how can you determine whether these channels will be efficient for your organization? The short answer is: you do. Customers want the ability to contact businesses in more than one way, and they expect each brand interaction to be consistent with the one before and after. Learn how with Zendesk's Omnichannel solution.
FRONTEO provides end-to-end project management, litigation consulting and eDiscovery
solutions for a global base of law firms and corporations. To meet clients’ critical
information needs, the business requires connectivity and data center solutions that can
process, access and interpret terabytes of sensitive data—reliably and at top speeds.
Get actionable insights from experts at FRONTEO and learn how switching to a
high-performance Ethernet solution from Spectrum Enterprise can deliver security
and reliability across your network and IT infrastructure.
• Facing a myriad of challenges from digital transformation, business today are making big bets on the best collaboration tools they need on hand to meet those challenges. From employee buy-in, to machine-learning capabilities, to security, it's important to select a service with the right capabilities to further your business goals. The challenge, however, is that with so many services to choose from it can be difficult to figure out which one is the right fit for your business.
• This eBook, 5 Considerations in Choosing a Collaboration Platform in the Digital Age, will walk you through the ins and outs of what to keep in mind as you choose the best collaboration platform for you.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Business leaders recognize that their industries and markets are either being disrupted or have the potential to be disrupted by nimble digital players. In order to compete, senior IT leaders need to modernize their data centers.
In this Forbes Insights Executive Briefing, learn how to embrace an agile data infrastructure, modern data protection, and intelligent operations to reap the benefits of a truly modernized data center.
Technology is a fast-moving target, and organizations need agility and flexibility to compete. By modernizing your data center and maximizing the value of your corporate data, your company can gain those qualities.
In this Forbes Insights checklist, learn how to derive value from your corporate data and embrace three elements of a modernized data center: an agile data infrastructure, a modern approach to data protection, and intelligent data center operations.
Finding the right data protection and recovery solution for complex enterprise infrastructures is a formidable challenge. Traditional backup and recovery solutions cannot keep up with or meet today’s business-critical requirements.
Read this white paper to learn smarter approaches to data protection and recovery. See how to radically improve key performance metrics – including business continuity – as well as backup windows, operational recovery and disaster recovery.
Now is the time to take a smarter approach to data protection an recovery. Finding the right data protection and recovery solution for complex enterprise infrastructures is a formidable challenge. Traditional backup and recovery solutions cannot keep up with or meet today’s business-critical requirements.
Read this white paper to learn how to radically improve key performance metrics – including business continuity – as well as backup windows, operational recovery and disaster recovery.