We convened top academic medical center leaders for our AMC Advisory Roundtable in October of 2013. We also conduct regular discussions with a wide array of health care executives, including leaders of health systems, medical groups, insurance companies, and academic institutions. This whitepaper shares some of the key themes that have emerged from those meetings.
In this white paper we demonstrate why CFOs must focus their attention on advancing along three distinct strategic tiers:
1) Optimizing the health system’s fiscal health. Even if it’s already good it needs to be even better to weather inevitable industry changes.
2) Thinking outside the walls of the health system by optimizing the ecosystem of providers, the system of care, and physician loyalty.
3) Optimizing the patient experience: harness the health system to deliver what patients value most.
This white paper instructs you how to ensure the viability of your community hospital well into the future with these five steps:
1. Get control over your financials.
2. Build patient loyalty.
3. Prioritize high-return projects.
4. Improve provider loyalty and alignment.
5. Adjust to changing reimbursement models.
This whitepaper serves as a guide to identifying an under-performing EHR and replacing it with a solution that delivers results. It offers answers to a number of common questions about EHR adoption and replacement and demonstrates how the right EHR can help practices get more money and more control, freeing up physicians to focus on patient care.
This white paper will tell you how to implement a successful patient engagement strategy using these 5 elements:
1) Define your organization’s vision for patient engagement.
2) Create a culture of engagement.
3) Employ the right technology and services.
4) Empower patients to become collaborators in their care.
5) Chart progress and be ready to change and adapt.
In this whitepaper, we argue that traditional models for estimating HCIT costs are inadequate and overlook several business-critical variables. Our intention is not to provide a comprehensive TCO model, but to expose and examine the operational considerations that most TCO models fail to recognize or account for, and to equip executives to ask the right questions about the cost of delivering clinical and financial results stemming from technology procurement
Download this whitepaper to learn five issues that are most relevant to leaders of faith-based hospitals and health-care systems and examples of how faith-based institutions around the country are already tackling them in innovative ways.
Download this whitepaper to learn more about these five capabilities to keep your practice independent:
-Strong Financial Performance
-Connectivity and Clinical Integration
-Ability to Win at Risk
-Adaptability to Change