Download this white paper to learn how a well-architected workload automation solution can help you:
• Shrink application development time and cost
• Deliver higher quality digital services
• Increase IT’s agility to meet the demands of the business"
"In the paper, “Integrate Big Data into Your Business Processes and Enterprise Systems” you’ll learn how to drive maximum value with an enterprise approach to Big Data. Topics discussed include:
• How to ensure that your Big Data projects will drive clearly defined business value
• The operational challenges each Big Data initiative must address
• The importance of using an enterprise approach for Hadoop batch processing
This paper, "Workload Automation – From Application Development to Digital Service Delivery," describes how a workload automation solution can eliminate the manual processes developers now use to define batch workflows and communicate them to schedulers.By extending the use of workload automation to developers, organizations can implement applications faster, slash costs, and increase service quality.
Managing Hadoop batch processing may consume a significant portion of application developers’ time and effort, which drives up application development times and costs. This paper from BMC discusses the obstacles IT organizations face in developing and managing Hadoop jobs and workflows and how a workload automation solution can remove these barriers.
See what analyst 451 Research has to say about Control-M and how it is continuing to modernize with the addition of Workload Change Manager, which aims to make creating and verifying batch jobs and workflows easier for developers.