• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
Bespoke Collection, a wine producer, uses Box to compete with major players in its industry. Learn how Box help accelerate the sales cycle from any location, keep branding consistent, and reduce friction in the sales process with integration like Salesforce and DocuSign.
Big-box retailers often have the resources, product variety, and name recognition to get ahead of smaller competitors. However, small and midsize businesses are able to crush the big-box stores where it matters most—the customer experience.
Whether by design, geography, or as a matter of principle, small and midsize retailers are closer to their customers and are able to engage them on a level that big-box stores simply cannot. This closeness—combined with the right retail management system—allows smaller business to deliver a superior shopping experience with:
• Special orders
• Predictive inventory analysis
• Digital, mobile channels and device integration
This white paper—written by Innovative Retail Technologies and sponsored by Epicor—explains how the right software solution leads to a more agile retail strategy, which then leads to a better experience for your customers.
Download your free copy of "Confessions of a CFO." You'll see how easy it is to regain control—and your calm—by bringing the following into your organization:
• Operational efficiency
• In-depth insights, on demand
• Quick consolidations and fast closings
• Accurate billing, faster invoices
• Cloud-based finance
• Out-of-the-box integration
Box, the leader in Enterprise Content Collaboration, helps businesses integrate these applications and in particular add secure mobile collaboration to Microsoft Office 365. This whitepaper best practices for integrating two common enterprise applications – content creation and collaboration – with Box and Office 365. It provides a guide for business making the transition to the cloud and key use cases for collaboration.
NetApp® SnapManager® for Oracle (SMO) is designed to significantly simplify all these tasks and more. In this article, we examine how you can deploy SMO to simplify and even automate data protection, recovery, and cloning across both primary and secondary storage. Learn more today!
Published By: Veeam '18
Published Date: Mar 13, 2018
Some customers are pushing independent software vendors to come out with their own appliances. Be careful what you ask for, because you may create something that you weren’t looking for. What happens if your favorite backup software product suddenly starts putting out its own appliance? At a minimum, other appliances from other vendors may cease to exist. Why should a big-box vendor partner with your backup software product only to compete with them? What happens when someone at the helm starts realizing that by creating a tighter integration between the software and the hardware, the company increases its bottom line enough to make that worthwhile? You may find yourself forced to buy a different hardware product than you want in order to keep the software that you like.
Enter Box. Our partner integrations and robust security suite ensure employees get any-device, on-the-go content sharing and collaboration... while IT retains control and visibility of all user accounts. Get Your FREE Box IT Strategy Kit!
This white paper documents the ubiquity of tablets and other mobile devices within the workplace, the sensitive data accessed on these devices and their potential IT risks, and the data loss prevention solutions Symantec provides to help CISOs make the most intelligent security decision.
This analyst thought leadership report by TEC discusses the need for organizations to adopt modern ECM tools. Learn how IBM ECM with Box integrations can help establish easy and secure information access, sharing and collaboration to your digital business strategy.
This ebook takes you on a journey to discover a cloud-based content management solution that provides greater visibility and collaborative control over business content. Meet Mike, an IT Solutions Executive, looking for an innovative way to collaborate that's secure, easy to use, immediate and accessible -- all while meeting strict governance policies.
The success of any consumer electronic device depends to a large extent on the appeal of the user interface (UI) and how easy the device is to use. Studies show that good cosmetic design can encourage users to explore the full range of features and often engenders the perception that a product is easier to use. So if the benefits of a great looking, easy-to-use UI are so clear, why are so many products still falling short of customer expectations? The solution lies in taking a fresh new approach a consumer electronic device UI plays. By identifying common UI functionality and implementing it in a reusable and customizable way, we can make it far easier for embedded engineers to deliver visually engaging and easy-to-use consumer electronic products.