New market forces are creating unprecedented pressure for companies to move faster, with greater agility, and change in response to new threats and opportunities. Companies that are embracing a new approach built on Intelligent Cloud ERP are gaining valuable advantages — such as boosting profits, growing faster, entering new markets, and disrupting their industries.
Learn how Intelligent Cloud ERP empowers you to leverage the opportunities presented by changes to how we work, collaborate and achieve success in this practical, actionable overview.
• Moving from legacy to cloud infrastructure is a huge win for business, but the process requires a fundamental shift in organizational culture and business processes both inside and outside IT. In fact, managing this change may be the biggest challenge your company faces when moving to the cloud, unless you're equipped with the resources that make for a simple, successful transition.
• Here's our tried-and-true 3-step approach proving that change doesn't have to be hard. Download now to start your easy, secure and efficient move to the cloud.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
"This research by Nimble Storage, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, outlines the top five causes of application delays. The report analyzes more than 12,000 anonymized cases of downtime and slow performance. Read this report and find out:
Top 5 causes of downtime and poor performance across the infrastructure stack
How machine learning and predictive analytics can prevent issues
Steps you can take to boost performance and availability"
The next wave of cloud storage innovation is upon us. It’s called multicloud. With multicloud storage you can combine cloud simplicity with enterprise-grade reliability, provide data mobility among multiple cloud types, and eliminate vendor lock-in. And it’s available right now through the Nimble Cloud Volumes service.
"Businesses continue to evolve as digital technologies reshape industries. The workforce is mobile, and speed and ef ciency are imperative, necessitating dynamic, cloud-based infrastructures and connectivity, as well as unhindered, secure application access — from anywhere, on any device, at any time. Leaders must remove hurdles to progress, but new business initiatives and processes increase the attack surface, potentially putting the company at risk.
"A zero trust security and access model is the solution: Every machine, user, and server should be untrusted until proven otherwise. But how do you achieve zero trust?
Read this white paper authored by Akamai’s CTO, Charlie Gero, to learn how to transition to a perimeter-less world in an incredibly easy way, with steps including:
• The zero trust method of proof
• The vision behind Google BeyondCorpTM
• Analysis of application access vs. network access
• How to deploy user grouping methodology
• Guidance for application rollout stages 1-8"
We’re in the era of hybrid cloud, an integrated combination of public and private cloud environments. Most companies moving into the public cloud today are making strategic decisions about which applications should go to the cloud and which should stay on-premises. Get acquainted with hybrid cloud management strategies and solutions, and learn what critical components must be addressed as you plan your hybrid cloud environment.
Keeping your data safe requires forward-thinking approaches to cybersecurity. Learn how you can augment your existing on-premise infrastructure with security measures in the cloud for a more robust web security posture.
Download this guide to learn:
Why the cloud is critical for web security
How real-world DDoS attacks are testing the limits of on-site solutions
Discover the questions some vendors don’t want you to ask
Published By: Cloud Blue
Published Date: Jul 20, 2018
Digital-native enterprises are first to accelerate cloud commerce business. IDC explains how cloud platforms like CloudBlue are key to evolving business models and architecture to scale operations and innovate faster than traditional businesses in preparation for the Future of Commerce.
Published By: Tenable
Published Date: Aug 07, 2018
Networks and attack surfaces are changing fast – there’s so much more than servers and endpoints. Now, you’re responsible for securing everything from cloud platforms to DevOp containers to web apps. Cyber Exposure is an emerging discipline for measuring and managing cyber risk across this modern attack surface. This ebook takes a close look at Cyber Exposure, including the Cyber Exposure gap created by legacy security offerings and the Cyber Exposure platform designed to protect all computing assets. If you’re responsible for guarding your organization’s fast-changing assets, this ebook is a must-have.
Published By: Tenable
Published Date: Aug 07, 2018
When it comes to IT infrastructure, it’s fair to say the perimeter has left the premises. Whether it’s discovering short-lived assets (e.g., containers), assessing cloud environments or maintaining web application security, today’s attack surface presents a growing challenge to CISOs looking to understand and reduce their cyber risk. To combat this issue, a discipline called Cyber Exposure is emerging to help organizations manage and measure this risk. This ebook provides insights on how CISOs are addressing the modern attack surface.
The Tenth Annual State of the Network Global Study
focuses a lens on the network team’s role in security
investigations. Results indicate that 88 percent of
network teams are now spending time on security
issues. In fact, out of 1,035 respondents, nearly
3 out of 4 spend up to 10 hours per week working
exclusively on these types of problems - in addition
to managing network upgrades, SDN, cloud, and big
When it comes to technology adoption, both cloud and
100 GbE deployment continue to grow aggressively.
VoIP adoption is closing in on 60 percent and
software-defined networking (SDN) is projected to
cross the halfway mark, indicating compounding
network complexity amidst the ongoing struggle to
ID security threats.
With growth comes change and some trends
identified in this year’s survey include a rise in email
and browser-based malware attacks (63 percent)
and an increase in sophistication (52 percent). Nearly
1 in 3 also report a surge in DDoS attacks, signaling
Increasingly complex networks, require more than a one-size-fitsall
approach to ensuring adequate performance and data integrity.
In addition to the garden-variety performance issues such as slow
applications, increased bandwidth requirements, and lack of visibility
into cloud resources, there is also the strong likelihood of a malicious
While many security solutions like firewalls and intrusion detection
systems (IDS) work to prevent security incidents, none are 100 percent
effective. However, there are proactive measures that any IT team can
implement now that can help ensure that a successful breach is found
quickly, effectively remediated, and that evidential data is available in
the event of civil and/or criminal proceedings.
As enterprises become more distributed and migrate applications to the cloud, they will need to diversify
their network performance management solutions. In particular, the network operations team will need to
complement its packet-based monitoring tools with active test monitoring solutions to enhance visibility into
the cloud and help enterprises scale monitoring gracefully and cost-effectively.
With data the new competitive battleground, businesses that take advantage of
their data will be the leaders; those that do not will fall behind.
But gaining an advantage is a more difficult technical challenge than ever because
your business requirements are ever-changing, your analytic workloads are
exploding, and your data is now widely-distributed across on-premises, big data,
the Internet of Things, and the Cloud.
TIBCO® Data Virtualization is data virtualization software that lets you integrate
data at big data scale with breakthrough speed and cost effectiveness. With
TIBCO Data Virtualization, you can build and manage virtualized views / data
services that access, transform, and deliver the data your business requires to
accelerate revenue, reduce costs, lessen risk, improve compliance, and more.
In the 26-criteria evaluation of continuous delivery and release automation (CDRA) providers, we identified the 15 most significant — Atlassian, CA technologies, Chef Software, Clarive, CloudBees, electric Cloud, Flexagon, Hewlett packard enterprise (Hpe), IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, puppet, Red Hat, VMware, and Xebialabs — and researched, analyzed, and scored them. We focused on core features, including modeling, deploying, managing, governing, and visualizing pipelines, and on each vendor’s ability to match a strategy to these features. this report helps infrastructure and operations (I&o) professionals make the right choice when looking for CDRA solutions for their development and operations (Devops) automation.
Enterprises today face the major challenge of how to fully orchestrate the apps that define their business and automate the IT processes underpinning them when much of the infrastructure used to run them is outsourced to cloud providers.
Some cloud service providers offer their own orchestration tools, and each on-premises tool has automation capabilities. But while we own our apps, providers are interchangeable depending on what they can offer and for what price. We should be able to switch between cloud providers and between cloud, on-premises and hybrid infrastructure as and when the business requires, with minimal effort and without losing any control. Sometimes we might want to use more than one provider at the same time, leveraging the advantages of each provider simultaneously.
What is needed is an orchestration layer that remains constant while cloud services come and go; one that enterprises own along with their core apps.
This white paper outlines a framework that emphasizes digitization and business transformation and the new opportunities pull processes bring.
The mechanism of “Pull” processes—those triggered by an actual event instead of a forecast—is nothing new. It is at the heart of many successful manufacturing strategies. Recent technological advances in digitization, including the harnessing of Big Data analytics, the use of the cloud, Business Process Management (BPM), social media, IIoT, and mobility, have extended the power of Pull beyond Lean manufacturing. In the wake of the current technological innovation wave, it is not uncommon for manufacturers to not know what next step to take.
In light of these new developments, this white paper will focus on the mechanism of business transformation enabled by these technologies, which can be attributed to two major forces: the power of Pull and digitization. Nine practical applications are detailed, showing how innovative manufacturers can better