Published By: Attunity
Published Date: Jan 14, 2019
This whitepaper explores how to automate your data lake pipeline to address common challenges including how to prevent data lakes from devolving into useless data swamps and how to deliver analytics-ready data via automation.
Read Increase Data Lake ROI with Streaming Data Pipelines to learn about:
• Common data lake origins and challenges including integrating diverse data from multiple data source platforms, including lakes on premises and in the cloud.
• Delivering real-time integration, with change data capture (CDC) technology that integrates live transactions with the data lake.
• Rethinking the data lake with multi-stage methodology, continuous data ingestion and merging processes that assemble a historical data store.
• Leveraging a scalable and autonomous streaming data pipeline to deliver analytics-ready data sets for better business insights.
Read this Attunity whitepaper now to get ahead on your data lake strategy in 2019.
A high percentage of today’s data centers use water-based cooling methods. Although evaporative cooling, whether through traditional towers or “advanced” adiabatic cooling systems (aka swamp coolers), remain highly effective cooling methods, when you’re planning a new data center you may want to consider the impact of the weather and water availability on your decision.
By viewing this on-demand webinar, you will also discover:
• How organizations view their big data initiatives and how they compare with their actual implementation maturity.
• Are data lakes becoming a brackish data swamp or a reliable location for data management practices?
• How organizations are continuing the trend of implementing the EMA Hybrid Data Ecosystem in association with their big data initiatives.
Published By: VisiStat
Published Date: Mar 22, 2007
Old Log File analytics data was good – today's hosted on-demand Web analytics reporting is much better. What once was only understandable by IT personnel now has a place on the desktops of sales, marketing and business professionals. Read about the differences, and improvements, in analytics.