Given the wide range of technology options available, it's important for healthcare IT executives to pick the right image management technology and approach for a long-term sustainable solution delivering the desired performance and ROI. This whitepaper explores solutions for multi-layered neutrality, a standards-based framework for unifying medical images and clinical documents across the enterprise and community.
Health systems moving to integrated care business models are crying out for more active repositories to replace image archives as they move toward collaborative models of care. Yet traditional storage vendors continue to rely on three-year buying models and costly forklift migrations – and performance still does not meet clinician’s requirements. Pure Storage offers an alternative: a renewable, upgradable, scale-out, highperformance storage environment for images at a low TCO that ensures the latest technology and marketleading support and maintenance for 10+ years.
Published By: Fujitsu
Published Date: Dec 08, 2017
Join leading industry experts from Fujitsu, Salesforce and a special guest from Canon, as they share their expert insights on the future of Digital Enterprise and how manufacturing companies can accelerate their digital transformation journey.
During this interactive discussion, they will:
• Reveal how to identify and prioritize your critical issues;
• Show how Canon Information & Imaging Solutions, is driving growth through an innovative outcome-based service model;
• Demo a real-life digital transformation story;
• Show how to see more, act fast, optimize, anticipate and power innovates your way to success.
This webinar also features Fujitsu's unique digital transformation approach to help you understand where you are in your digital transformation journey and the actions you can take to accelerate it.
Watch for this amazing webinar and a link will be sent to you via email.
Published By: Accusytem
Published Date: Apr 13, 2011
Banks that have successfully implemented document imaging applications, developed comprehensive polices and diligently follow consistent procedures reap the benefits of efficiencies in loan portfolio management (even more efficiencies if the bank does enterprise-wide imaging), increased productivity, diminished loan policy and document exceptions and streamlined audit and examination processes.
This study surveyed radiologists about inefficiencies in their workflows, revealing a number of shortcomings with the information technologies radiologists employ to review, interpret, and report diagnostic imaging examinations.
Many Windows applications are traditional x86/x64 apps, which can be several GBs in size. To package and deploy apps to remote worker and branch office endpoints, organizations mostly rely on costly distribution servers, which are both capital and labor intensive. New Windows Software Distribution capabilities in AirWatch create a more efficient and enterprise scalable deployment experience that reduces bandwidth, infrastructure, and labor costs.
• Manage the full lifecycle of Win32 apps - including deploying apps, dependencies and patches
• Eliminate the challenges of complex app packaging, unreliable app installs and recurring OS imaging with App Stacks delivery
• Distribute apps to remote and branch users with CDN and P2P capabilities and eliminate your distribution server footprint
• Deliver apps in a unified app catalog and provide a consistent single sign-on experience for the user