This eBook analyses the impact of technology on the service industry, outlining ways in which field service software can better deliver on customer expectations.
Download it to discover:
- Research into the impact of digital transformation in the service industry
- What technology will disrupt field service and how to respond
- How to assess what the next best steps are for your business
Today’s thriving High-Tech sector is driven by shrinking product lifecycles, rapid innovation, distributed engineering/manufacturing—and highly demanding customer expectations. The industry needs to deliver on multiple fronts, including:
• Embed customer-centric innovation throughout the lifecycle: Only with customer experience at the core can companies stay ahead.
• Tame ideas into executable products: Detecting early trends and using customer feedback is vital.
• Manage complexity better: Increasing visibility of all product data helps build and manage digital models to use in every business function from R&D to field service.
• Create relevant connected systems: High-Tech innovators use IoT for an ongoing dialogue of customers, devices and manufacturers.
• Provide agility to compete on software, hardware and service: Customers want value from every interaction.
Download your targeted industry analysis to learn more.