Published By: CareCloud
Published Date: Jan 21, 2015
Download this white paper to help you choose the right health IT vendor for Meaningful Use and beyond. Learn how modern EHR software can make it easier to:
• Meet more stringent stage 2 Meaningful Use criteria
• Demonstrate patient engagement
• Quickly adapt to future MU changes
The SANS 20 Critical Security Controls are known for driving effective security programs across government agencies, establishing guidelines for security professionals to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information technology assets. This paper describes how automating these controls using QualysGuard can protect your organization with continuous security while drastically lowering costs.
Security breaches are all over the news, many of them a result of either insider threats or advanced persistent threats.
Companies and government agencies are looking for solutions to mitigate the risks these threats present. This white paper details three common Windows Server threat scenarios and explains the way that they can be neutralized. By following the guidelines in this white paper, organizations can guard against inside and outside threats, protect their Windows Server infrastructure and sensitive data, and meet relevant regulatory requirements.
Centrify Server Suite provides organizations with the control they need to thwart these threats. It protects their Windows Server environments by:
• Granting users just enough privilege to accomplish their business objectives, enabling secure management of Windows services.
• Making shared accounts in Active Directory accountable by associating the use of a shared account with the actual user.
• Protecting PCI data from domain admin