Please join us to get answers to those questions and:
- Better understand today’s enterprise email market and how to assess the value of different email solutions
- Find out why IBM was named worldwide market share leader in enterprise social networks for the sixth consecutive year
- Learn why customers who left IBM are coming back
- Expand your understanding of IBM’s range of products, solutions and services in this area, including Notes/Domino and Verse
New research from IBM found that one-third of employees surveyed at Fortune 1000 companies are sharing and uploading corporate data on third-party cloud apps. Why? They’re tired of workplace apps that don’t perform like their personal apps: intuitively, on the go, and with some intelligence.
Saying “yes” might feel good to your teams, but it can also turn your infrastructure into a Beast. You don’t know all the different apps being used, like file sharing or online meetings. Or how much they cost. Or if your content is safe and manageable. Can you give your teams what they want without getting trampled by the Beast?
Yes you can. You can transform the Beast into a Beauty. But you need to consider three critical ways to make that happen.
This smartpaper presents an overview of the B2B integration landscape—its challenges, opportunities and the approaches that leading organizations follow in developing a robust and scalable EDI solution. It also summarizes the IBM B2B Cloud Services offering, with real-world examples of how companies are leveraging the IBM cloud to excel amid escalating global complexity, demand volatility and new customer requirements.
IBM BigFix and IBM Security QRadar solutions empower IT teams to view up-to-the-minute endpoint intelligence within the context of other vulnerability data, prioritize vulnerabilities for remediation and quickly take corrective action to help minimize risks.
Read this Forrester report to learn how to: 1) Increase network security, performance, and availability, 2) Reduce costs and protect your investment with Flexible Performance Licensing, 3) Evaluate the potential return on investment (ROI) your organization may realize with XGS.
Learn about the importance of cognitive data to workflows and BPM, how cognitive business operations improve engagements with customers and partners, and how Watson APIs bring insight and learning to BPM.
IBM has just launched two new offerings that will help you to achieve your hybrid integration strategy. IBM Application Integration Suite and IBM App Connect enable you to integrate across on-premise and cloud environments, take advantage of the API economy and leverage existing IT investments to achieve digital transformation.
The world of IT is rapidly transforming — from back office process automation to front line engagement. Put another way, IT no longer supports the business, it *is* the business. The challenge is, the application architectures and processes of existing applications are inadequate to support the requirements of tomorrow’s IT. This presentation will discuss the changing nature of business and customer engagement and discuss what capabilities IT must put in place to deliver the next generation of enterprise applications.
The new capabilities of WebSphere Application Server Liberty profile, based on Java EE 7 standards, are designed for enhanced developer productivity, dynamic scale, resilient production deployments and ease of integration into modern DevOps workflows. These new production ready capabilities of Liberty profile enable development and delivery of engaging and responsive applications by providing the application infrastructure that meets expectations for speed, agility and user friendliness.
IBM commissioned Forrester Consulting to evaluate what consumers want from a mobile app (and its authoring brand) and focused on the following questions:
- What elevates a good, serviceable, and even profitable app into the realm of great?
- And if a mobile app achieves greatness, what is the impact?
IBM Cloud Brokerage lets you plan, buy and manage software and cloud services from multiple suppliers from a single dashboard.Get where you need to go and avoid costly mistakes. Navigate your path to IT as a Service.
The new IBM MQ Appliance M2001 provides an optimized version of IBM MQ V8 that runs in a hardware appliance. IBM MQ provides universal messaging that allows applications, systems and services to connect and exchange information securely, reliably, rapidly and simply. Offering MQ capability in hardware appliances, additional features are provided, as well as some appliance benefits.
This on-demand webcast will help you understand how your business can benefit from the IBM MQ Appliance, and where it can fit into your business today.
The IBM DataPower Operations Dashboard provides the most robust solution in the marketplace for monitoring DataPower gateways and performing trouble-shooting & analysis. Administrators can view operational data with full-text search to immediately diagnose errors and highlight impact analysis, DevOps can view and troubleshoot their own DataPower services, and business owners can generate automated reports to meet SLA and compliance requirements without assistance from centralized IT.
Join this webcast to learn how IBM messaging solutions, like the IBM MQ Appliance and IBM Message Hub, can help your business make the most of all its opportunities, in the cloud and on-premise, and anywhere in between.
Watch this IBM webcast featuring Gartner’s Cameron Haight, to learn how APM and DevOps have changed with agile practices. In just 30 minutes you’ll learn how to:
- Streamline the innovation process with APM
- Evaluate APM tools
- Apply APM across the full DevOps tool chain, from development to production
- Accelerate product releases across hybrid cloud environments with APM
Watch to learn:
- How to tackle the challenge of multi-speed IT with WebSphere Application Server's unique approach to delivering application infrastructure based on Java EE 7
- How to provide continuous availability for running modern apps that require on-demand dynamic scalability and high operational resiliency
- How the lighweight and modular architecture of WebSphere Liberty provides an ideal foundation to develop and deploy microservices
- How to deliver flexibility to develop, deploy and consume application infrastructure - on-premises or on the cloud, including emerging virtualization technologies such as Docker
- How to manage and monitor thousands of applications and servers with a single management interface for ease of problem determination
Register today to learn more about this exciting release, its new features, and how you can drive new value for your organization:
- Improve customer centricity by engaging individuals at the right time with the right offers
- Cut operating costs and reduce fraud by gaining real-time visibility and insights into transactions and business operations
- Empower knowledge workers and leverage mobile technologies to create more engaging experiences
Open Source application servers aren't "free." Download the Total Economic Impact of Migrating From Open Source Application Servers to IBM WAS Liberty, a Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact Study commissioned by IBM to learn how much you can save by migrating away from open source.
WebSphere Liberty can deliver 122% ROI, reduce infrastructure costs by $350K and improve developer productivity by 12% over open source application server alternatives.
Marketing and technology partners must collaborate as never before in order to delight and engage customers “in the moment.”
Previously stove-piped functions are starting to work together to take a holistic approach to create great digital experiences at enterprise
scale, but organizations see the need for more work to create relevant, integrated digital customer experiences in real time.
IBM commissioned Forrester Consulting to discover how developers and marketers are working together to provide customers
exceptional digital experiences reliably, quickly, and seamlessly.
The study found that while the mandate to collaborate has been heard, there is still work to be done to move to the next level and put in
place technology, processes, and culture to create digital customer experience in real time.