Savvy marketers are looking for ways to reuse interactive content across multiple platforms and venues to save money. Learn how virtual product demonstrations can be CREATED ONCE and reused ANYWHERE to reduce costs and accelerate sales.
Mobile platforms will act as a catalyst for the next generation of connected experiences. In particular, smart apps connected to products and CRM systems will emerge. In 2013, leading marketers will anticipate the longer-term mobile disruption and shift from tactical efforts to more transformative mobile strategies.
Technology is transforming mobility and vehicle ownership. To be a game-changer in the transportation and mobility market, organizations must anticipate customer expectations and deliver compelling experiences.
• Help my customers experience the future: Digitization, VR and interactive experiences show consumers benefits before they are on the road.
• Give my customers enhanced levels of customization: Vehicle personalization transforms a product purchase to a multi-dimensional experience.
• Streamline my product development processes: Innovation increases product diversity while reducing development time and costs.
• Keep me up to speed with new mobility solutions: Organizations must be open to change in imagining how to go from point A to B.
• Prepare me for the shift to Mobility as a Service: MaaS is already affecting transportation and pressuring margins for conventional car manufacturers.
I invite you to download your targeted industry analysis and uncover the expectations to tak
To succeed today, organizations need to take advantage of
information technology in every area of their business. Talent
acquisition is no exception. Robust, reliable technology can
help recruiters more effectively engage with candidates.
According to Aberdeen Group, the user experience is key.
It is more important than ever to have friendly and interactive
platforms. In terms of talent acquisition, companies that
prioritize the candidate experience are more than twice as
likely to improve their cost per hire on a year–by-year basis.1
In addition, social capabilities can enable recruiting
professionals to use the Internet for job applications, social
referrals and video interviewing. Mobile integration also
enables users to connect with information where and when
they need it.
With better tools and insight into people and data,
organizations can much more quickly identify talent,
match capabilities to market needs, retain the best talent
and improve recruiting outcomes.
Simply put, rec
Published By: Rackspace
Published Date: Jan 19, 2016
San Francisco-based RockYou purchases the rights to existing social video games, then incorporates in-game ads, and rebrands them as RockYou games.Delivering interactive media content to engaged audiences online, RockYou boasts a portfolio of free-to-play games including dozens of company-owned and partner titles across key platforms, genres and demographics.