How Does Toyota Keep 6,000 Delinquent Customers In Their Cars While Avoiding Millions of Dollars a year in Losses? For auto lenders such as Toyota Financial Services (TFS), striking the right balance between growth and risk means making profitable lending decisions. TDS was challenged with trying to balance growth and risk within its lending business and the decisions it previously made created an unacceptably high amount of delinquencies and repossessions for its customers.
Published By: FICO EMEA
Published Date: Feb 11, 2019
The automotive leasing and financing industry is facing its most competitive times. Market disruptors are moving quickly, leveraging technology to provide polished and high-value customer experiences to lure business away from more traditional lenders.
However, the use of smart technology and automated credit decisioning can enable auto lenders to make accurate lending decisions and gain a competitive edge.
Learn how you can:
• Issue accurate and immediate credit financing decisions at the point of sale
• Reduce delinquencies and credit losses
• Grow your lending portfolio
• Create winning offers using data and analytics
• Speed up credit decisions to prospects and stay competitive
• Use smart analytics to enhance the customer service experience
Download the case study round up Digital Transformation for Automotive Finance to learn how you can transform your business.