IBM Lotus Sametime: Real-time. Right now. Forces like Globalization and Converging Technologies require today’s mobile, distributed workforce to use the latest unified communications and collaboration technology to stay connected and keep everyone on the same page.
Nutra-Flo case study that shows cost reduction and increased productivity - team members can carry this capability with them on mobile devices, so they can stay connected with colleagues via instant messaging even when in the field. Lotus Sametime Web conferencing, Nutra-Flo can save travel costs to the Asia Pacific region. Web conferencing allows us to stay in touch with partners around the world without being there in person.
In today’s mobile world, the user is at the center of the application experience. This is true whether the user is a customer, a partner, or an employee. Yet meeting the needs for the enterprise user poses particular challenges. Apps must work seamlessly across devices and screen sizes, enabling real-time collaboration, without sacrificing data security. This balance requires a mobile app development platform built for the unique demands of the enterprise.
C&C pros will face several challenges when mobilizing enterprise content strategies: addressing fragmented mobile device support, tailoring content delivery to device form factors, and navigating ECM vendor support options. For now, a segmented, use-case-driven approach will be the norm.
As mobile devices become increasingly essential to our working lives, your business—and your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system—must connect to these vital tools or risk losing to the competition. When employees can use their preferred devices to access information on demand, distributors like you can improve employee collaboration, increase productivity, and deliver exceptional customer service.
In this Epicor eBook, you’ll discover how mobile technologies can integrate with your ERP solution to help you:
• Instantly give customers what they want
• Make faster business decisions
• Use the right tools to enhance sales productivity
Download the eBook to learn how else you can capitalize on greater mobility and grow your distribution business.
Published By: Polycom
Published Date: Jul 24, 2014
The introduction of personal and mobile endpoints is dramatically reshaping the landscape for group video collaboration. IT leaders should align their video portfolios for maximum utilization and strategic fit with their related investments in collaboration and unified communications. Download now to learn more!
Is email still the “killer app” it used to be? Social technologies and mobile capabilities are changing the way people communicate in the workplace. Many organizations are employing BYOD strategies and embracing social business tools like file sharing, chat, wikis and communities. In the past, email was used for storing and sharing documents and having conversations with groups. Tasks which are much better suited for today's social cloud collaboration tools. Email usage may be evolving, but email is not dead. In fact, everyone in the organization from executives to factory workers needs email to stay connected. And many organizations are moving their messaging to cloud to take advantage of the flexibility and cost savings a cloud environment provides.
In this webcast, you will learn:
• How the nature of email has changed and why everyone in your organization needs it.
• Why the cloud makes sense for messaging for everyone from executives, to sales, to boundary workers, either as hybrid solution or for the entire workforce.
• How email complements social business technologies and how you can start using your email more efficiently in the workplace.
• How moving messaging to the cloud can help reduce IT cost and complexity.
With the rise of cloud computing and mobile technologies the desire would be to have a LAMP stack that can be optimized for dynamic scale out as well as scale up virtualized infrastructures that can take advantage of the capabilities of the latest POWER8 architecture from IBM and its OpenPOWER partners. Building upon the collaboration gained with POWER8 and the OpenPOWER Foundation, IBM is uniquely positioned to deliver a more robust and high performing stack by working with key component providers while still allowing interchangeability of the components.
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within