Published By: Cisco EMEA
Published Date: Mar 05, 2018
The operation of your organization depends, at least in part, on its data.
You can avoid fines and remediation costs, protect your organization’s reputation and employee morale, and maintain business continuity by building a capability to detect and respond to incidents effectively.
The simplicity of the incident response process can be misleading. We recommend tabletop exercises as an important step in pressure-testing your program.
Published By: Cisco EMEA
Published Date: Jun 01, 2018
What if defenders could see the future? If they knew an attack was coming, they could stop it, or at least mitigate its impact and help ensure what they need to protect most is safe. The fact is, defenders
can see what’s on the horizon.
Many clues are out there—and obvious.
The Cisco 2018 Annual Cybersecurity Report presents our latest security industry advances designed to help organizations and
users defend against attacks. We also look at the techniques and strategies that adversaries use to break through those defenses
and evade detection.
The report also highlights major findings from the Cisco 2018 Security Capabilities Benchmark Study, which examines the security posture of enterprises and their perceptions of their preparedness to defend against attacks.
Published By: Cisco EMEA
Published Date: Jun 01, 2018
Digital transformation has arrived, and it’s creating unprecedented opportunities for companies of all sizes to become market leaders through the evolution of business processes and the creation of new products and services. Organizations that master digital transformation will see a dramatic increase in revenues and profitability by converging people, processes and technologies; those that do not will struggle to survive. Evidence of this is clear to see by looking at the churn in the biggest
companies in the world. For example, a Capgemini study found that since 2000, 52% of the Fortune 500 has disappeared through acquisitions or bankruptcies. The study also found that digital organizations control 70% of market share in all industries today. Therefore, making the shift to a digital business must be a top initiative for IT and business leaders.
Download this whitepaper to see how Cisco has become the Market Share Leader in Online Meetings.
As a broker, your customers look to you to provide guidance, education and cost savings in a world filled with ever-changing regulations and skyrocketing costs. See where Houston businesses find the most value in their brokers and what new options exist to help contain costs.
• Learn where Houston businesses see brokers adding value
• See the impact carrier satisfaction has on changing carriers
• Read about new cost-containing options to help your clients
Houston businesses are as unique as Houston itself. But not every business looks at healthcare the same. See what other Houston businesses are choosing to offer their employees, how satisfied they are with their choices, and what other cost-reducing options are available.
• Learn what % of employees live in Houston, and how that impacts health care costs
• See how happy businesses are with current carriers and what that means at renewal time
• Find out what alternative options smart businesses are looking at
Health care costs are already out of control. You’ve tried everything you can think of to reduce costs, but nothing seems to work. Learn where the real problem lies and what you can do about it by rethinking your approach.
• Learn why the usual tactics do little to contain costs
• See how carrier choice and location impact cost
• Get educated on new approaches that contain costs
Companies are looking at technology as not just a disrupter, but also an enabler to transform their people, projects, and entire organizations into a highly adaptable and change-ready enterprise. In short, business leaders are realizing their new liquid workforce can become their new competitive advantage.
Culture has become one of the most important business topics of 2016. CEOs and HR leaders now recognize that culture drives people's behavior, innovation, and customer service: 82 percent of survey respondents believe that "culture is a potential competitive advantage." Knowing that leadership behavior and reward systems directly impact organizational performance, customer service, employee engagement, and retention, leading companies are using data and behavioral information to manage and influence their culture.
This book helps you understand both sides of the hybrid IT equation and how HPE can help your organization transform its IT operations and save time and money in the process. I delve into the worlds of security, economics, and operations to show you new ways to support your business workloads.
Published By: Zendesk
Published Date: May 21, 2018
Your door is always open, regardless of your business or support hours. Today’s customers ask questions at any time of the day or night and will wait for you to respond (but not for long). This poses a challenge to most businesses: How can you anticipate which channels a customer will need or want, and how can you determine whether these channels will be efficient for your organization? The short answer is: you do. Customers want the ability to contact businesses in more than one way, and they expect each brand interaction to be consistent with the one before and after. Learn how with Zendesk's Omnichannel solution.
• Moving from legacy to cloud infrastructure is a huge win for business, but the process requires a fundamental shift in organizational culture and business processes both inside and outside IT. In fact, managing this change may be the biggest challenge your company faces when moving to the cloud, unless you're equipped with the resources that make for a simple, successful transition.
• Here's our tried-and-true 3-step approach proving that change doesn't have to be hard. Download now to start your easy, secure and efficient move to the cloud.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Organizations today are undertaking tremendous digital transformations. They are adopting new technologies to identify new marketplace opportunities, enhance the customer experience, increase internal efficiencies and more.
Meet end- user expectations and enterprise IT requirements using PCs equipped with next- generation Intel Core vPro processors.
With a hybrid IT approach, small and midsized businesses can leverage the greater control, faster access, and increased security that comes with on-premise, while taking advantage of the increased agility, reduced costs, and better flexibility that the cloud offers.
In this report we’ll look at some of the challenges that smaller organizations face in building and managing IT, along with how some businesses are leveraging a hybrid cloud and on premise approach, gaining some significant benefits through this approach.
If your business is like most, you are grappling with data storage. In an annual Frost & Sullivan survey of IT decision-makers, storage growth has been listed among top data center challenges for the past five years.2 With businesses collecting, replicating, and storing exponentially more data than ever before, simply acquiring sufficient storage capacity is a problem.
Even more challenging is that businesses expect more from their stored data. Data is now recognized as a precious corporate asset and competitive differentiator: spawning new business models, new revenue streams, greater intelligence, streamlined operations, and lower costs. Booming market trends such as Internet of Things and Big Data analytics are generating new opportunities faster than IT organizations can prepare for them.
From its conception, this special edition has had a simple goal: to help SAP customers better understand SAP HANA and determine how they can best leverage this transformative technology in their organization. Accordingly, we reached out to a variety of experts and authorities across the SAP ecosystem to provide a true 360-degree perspective on SAP HANA.
The technology market is giving significant attention to Big Data and analytics as a way to provide insight for decision making support; but how far along is the adoption of these technologies across manufacturing organizations? During a February 2013 survey of over 100 manufacturers we examined behaviors of organizations that measure effective decision making as part of their enterprise performance management efforts. This Analyst Insight paper reveals the results of this survey.
This paper explores the results of a survey, fielded in April 2013, of 304 data managers and professionals, conducted by Unisphere Research, a division of Information Today Inc. It revealed a range of practical approaches that organizations of all types and sizes are adopting to manage and capitalize on the big data flowing through their enterprises.
Companies are increasingly using outside contractors and suppliers stay competitive, which means granting third-parties access to applications via VPN or VDI. This reliance causes increased complexity and burden on the Enterprise team while also creating additional security risk, as third-party access creates additional points of entry to an organization’s network.
Read this solution brief to learn about a new painless, secure approach to remote access.
Published By: Veritas
Published Date: Sep 30, 2016
Learn how a typical organization could save over $120,000 in three years with Veritas NetBackup™ Appliances over traditional build-your-own (BYO) media servers. Veritas provides the industry’s only integrated and purpose-built backup and recovery appliances to address the financial challenges organizations face today.
The HP 3PAR StoreServ 7450 All-flash Storage can improve IOPS and latency results dramatically, increase the overall performance of a high workload environment, and lower administrative management work. The costs and benefits for a composite organization for 20 TB of 3PAR All-flash storage,
based on customer interviews, are:
? Investment costs: $130,722.
? Benefits: $1,213,601.
? Average cost/GB usable (street price) for all-flash storage (included 4:1 compaction and 25% overhead): $2.20