When moving to a new EHR all hospitals face the challenges of cross platform migration which includes migrating all types of historical patient data from legacy systems to new systems. In this white paper you’ll learn the steps involved in data migration, the pitfalls to avoid, steps to success.
Custom content can help to provide exposure across multiple platforms as well as to position your brand as a foremost solution in the crowded healthcare marketplace.
Whether you are looking for ghost writing services, custom event development, customized ebooks, customized case studies, or a completely out-of-the-box concept, HealthLeaders Media has the experts to help you.
Let HealthLeaders Media be your partner in communicating effectively with senior level executives and key decision makers.
Download the information sheet now to discover what innovative engagement we offer.
• Facing a myriad of challenges from digital transformation, business today are making big bets on the best collaboration tools they need on hand to meet those challenges. From employee buy-in, to machine-learning capabilities, to security, it's important to select a service with the right capabilities to further your business goals. The challenge, however, is that with so many services to choose from it can be difficult to figure out which one is the right fit for your business.
• This eBook, 5 Considerations in Choosing a Collaboration Platform in the Digital Age, will walk you through the ins and outs of what to keep in mind as you choose the best collaboration platform for you.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Published By: Cloud Blue
Published Date: Jul 20, 2018
Digital-native enterprises are first to accelerate cloud commerce business. IDC explains how cloud platforms like CloudBlue are key to evolving business models and architecture to scale operations and innovate faster than traditional businesses in preparation for the Future of Commerce.
Published By: Tenable
Published Date: Aug 07, 2018
Networks and attack surfaces are changing fast – there’s so much more than servers and endpoints. Now, you’re responsible for securing everything from cloud platforms to DevOp containers to web apps. Cyber Exposure is an emerging discipline for measuring and managing cyber risk across this modern attack surface. This ebook takes a close look at Cyber Exposure, including the Cyber Exposure gap created by legacy security offerings and the Cyber Exposure platform designed to protect all computing assets. If you’re responsible for guarding your organization’s fast-changing assets, this ebook is a must-have.
A growing urban population is putting increasing pressure on infrastructures – and creating a bigger challenge for governments to meet their safety, road performance and cost saving targets. Modern location mapping platforms are growing in accuracy and capabilities – giving governments a way to provide real-time, personalized and integrated mobility services to citizens.
In Ovum’s Location Platform Index, 2H17, HERE has been ranked a leader based on overall reach and completeness – and the leader for platform completeness. In this report, you can see exactly how we measure up in the market against some of the leading competition.
Despite multi-billions of investment, only a small number of UK firms succeed in making customer experience a source of value. How can you join them and get CX investments flowing through to your bottom line?
Read this report to understand:
• how CX leaders are reappraising organisational structures to get closer to the customer
• what four key principles they follow to build a connected customer experience
• how they are using events in customers’ lives to drive innovation and set new standards in customer experience
• how the connections enabled by CX platforms work as a springboard for success.
In this webinar Black Duck Software (www.blackducksoftware.com), together with representatives of SAP, will review the benefits open source offers to development organizations, the management challenges it presents, and approaches for addressing those challenges.
"Agile" software development is an increasingly popular development process for producing software in a flexible and iterative manner that can deliver value to the enterprise faster, reduce project risk and allow adaptation to changes more quickly.
Published By: Datastax
Published Date: Aug 03, 2018
"Part of the “new normal” where data and cloud applications are concerned is the ability to handle multiple types of data models that exist in the application and persist each in a single datastore. This data management capability is called a “multi-model” database.
Download this free white paper and explore the multi-model concept, its rationale, and how DataStax Enterprise (DSE) is the only database that can help accelerate building and powering distributed, responsive and intelligent cloud applications across multiple data models"
Published By: Datastax
Published Date: Aug 15, 2018
Today’s enterprises continue to differentiate themselves via their cloud applications. But differentiation is getting harder and harder to accomplish. To stand out, you need a flexible, nimble, scalable, always-on data platform that can deliver powerful, game-changing, customer-facing applications. Read this white paper to learn how DataStax Enterprise delivers comprehensive data management through a secure, operationally simple platform built on the best distribution of Apache Cassandra™.
After several years of relentless hardware and software innovation, the mainframe is at an
inflection point from being a supporting platform of transaction revenue to becoming a
source of revenue growth and innovation. Organizations are evolving toward what IDC calls
the “connected mainframe.” The platform is transforming from a revenue-supporting machine
into a revenue-generating machine and is increasingly playing a central role in organizations’
digital transformation (DX) journey. Key steps in achieving the connected mainframe require
organizations to modernize and integrate the platform with their internal and external
environments. IDC finds that these modernization and integration initiatives lead to new
business innovations, which in turn are driving revenue growth and improving organizational
Digital transformation is not a buzzword. IT has moved from the back office to the front office in nearly
every aspect of business operations, driven by what IDC calls the 3rd Platform of compute with mobile,
social business, cloud, and big data analytics as the pillars. In this new environment, business leaders
are facing the challenge of lifting their organization to new levels of competitive capability, that of
digital transformation — leveraging digital technologies together with organizational, operational, and
business model innovation to develop new growth strategies. One such challenge is helping the
business efficiently reap value from big data and avoid being taken out by a competitor or disruptor
that figures out new opportunities from big data analytics before the business does.
From an IT perspective, there is a fairly straightforward sequence of applications that businesses can
adopt over time that will help put direction into this journey. IDC outlines this sequence to e
Published By: Genesys
Published Date: Jun 13, 2018
When building artificial intelligence (AI) into your business strategy, it’s easy to become distracted by all the new technologies on the market—each one promising a better customer experience. Make decisions based on facts, not misconceptions.
When you evaluate AI technologies, consider these facts:
• Bots working with human agents enables a seamless customer journey
• Automated self-service costs as little as 20 cents per interaction
• A single platform makes it easier to deliver personalized, proactive and predictive experiences
See how AI connects customer conversations in this new analyst guide, 2017 ContactBabel Inner Circle Guide to Self-Services.
Published By: Genesys
Published Date: Jun 13, 2018
Compare leading contact center infrastructure vendors.
In Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide, Genesys has once again maintained a leadership position. Placed furthest among all vendors in completeness of vision for 10 years and counting, our position continues to validate our mission to power the world’s best customer engagement solutions for organizations of all sizes—both in the cloud and on-premises.
And according to Gartner peer insights, customers agree.
“Great implementation that was on-time and on-budget!” 1
— CTO in the finance industry
“Solid platform with a lot of features at a reasonable cost.” 1
— IT Manager of Software Engineering in the Services Industry
Get the report now to learn:
• How contact center vendors compare and which quadrant they are aligned to
• Analyst views on the strengths and cautions of all participating vendors
• How to evaluate key criteria to guide your decision-making process
The role of the CIO is currently experiencing vast change
and increased attention from the executive team as a
leader who can guide a strategic path for how technology
can improve business growth.
The CIO’s responsibilities once focused almost entirely
on selecting and managing technology solutions, but
over the past several years the role of IT has shifted
to broadly supporting enterprise strategy through
technology, including the creation of new digital
businesses. CIOs must now be immersed in both business
and technology, and ensure that the organisation overall
has the right platforms in place to thrive and grow.
Discover how data management platforms can enable marketers to tackle growing data challenges, create powerful customer insights, and set up marketing campaigns that will increase revenues and significantly decrease wasted effort.
Find out how companies have deployed remote access SSL VPNs to increase remote user satisfaction, improve accessibility to corporate resources, support business continuity planning, and reduce overall implementation and ongoing management costs. The white paper also covers how cloud-based SSL VPN services address high availability requirements, support unforeseen spikes in activity and optimize network performance. Lastly, learn how a single SSL VPN platform can support all your mobile access, telecommuting and partner extranet requirements to improve your ROI.
Over the past few years, improvements in mobile devices, Wi-Fi, and
cloud computing have made mobile point of sale (POS) solutions
e ective and a ordable for businesses of all sizes.
Tablets have emerged as the most popular platform for mobile POS
solutions, and you may have already heard the buzz about them.
There’s a reason for all the hullaballoo. In addition to integrating
payments and making retail transactions more e cient than using
a traditional electronic cash register (ECR), tablet POS solutions can
provide robust management data.
A tablet POS solution makes sense for many retailers, particularly if
you’re looking to:
• replace an ECR or want to have a mobile POS in place on opening day
• unlock new pro t-making and cost-saving opportunities
• expand your business
• keep pace with ever-changing customer expectations
Figuring out which tablet POS solution is the best for your business
may seem like a huge challenge. But don’t worry. Taking the right
approach, by using too
"True e-commerce success hinges on how well you can connect to customers, grow sales and optimize operations across multiple channels. Unfortunately, not all e-commerce platforms are equally effective at streamlining these processes.
If your current e-commerce platform is failing to follow through with the tools and support you need to dominate the competition, it may be time to make a move. Thankfully, the process of moving to a new software platform is much easier than you might think.
Complete the self-assessments in this eBook to see if you’re ready to make the switch today.
"Social advertising has become one of the best ways to connect with e-commerce customers and grow sales channels.
Retailers and brands are clearly aware of this shift, as evidenced by the explosion of social-focused digital marketing strategies. Two of the world’s most-frequented social platforms, Facebook and subsidiary Instagram, have proven to be the most profitable. But with more than 5 million businesses advertising each month, competition is fierce.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- Why Facebook and Instagram are essential to e-commerce success
- Which advertising options should be on every seller’s radar
- How to maximize your presence on these top-performing social networks"