TAKE YOUR MOBILITY STRATEGY TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH UEM
MDM and EMM were only the beginning of the modern workspace evolution. Now, more people than ever before are working remotely—introducing a proliferation of assorted devices and platforms that need to be managed and secured in the enterprise, and consequently creating unprecedented challenges for IT and business leaders. The solution? Unified endpoint management (UEM).
In this eBook, you'll learn the key business risks you could face without a comprehensive UEM solution:
• Traditional management tools unable to support remote workforces
• Siloed management tools leading to higher IT costs
• Lack of visibility across endpoints increasing security risks
• Disengaged employees driven by a poor user experience
The all-encompassing data center is a thing of the past. Modern data environments are distributed and include remote and branch offices, mobile devices, and
the Internet of Things (IoT) as well as cloud solutions such as infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
There’s more critical data to back up than ever before. Plus, data silos and fragmented management mean poor visibility, which can make it difficult to comply
with regional data residency and security rules as well as service-level agreements (SLAs).
On-premises data protection has not kept pace. According to a survey by Fujitsu, 45% of IT managers said they had lost data or productivity related to data
protection inefficiency within the last year.1
Often, this is because on-premises backups are cumbersome and do not always happen on time.
To keep your operations running smoothly, you need industrial printers that are ready for today, ready for tomorrow, ready for anything.
Zebra’s new ZT600 printers deliver next-generation power, intelligence and performance, in virtually any industrial environment. Building on the legacy of the legendary Xi™ Series, the ZT610™ and ZT620™ are built for best-in-class integration, deployment, management and maintenance:
• Link-OS® remote management and cloud capabilities give you complete visibility—anywhere, anytime.
• Secure cloud connections with advanced diagnostics let you scale up or down quickly and easily.
• Micro-consistent printing delivers high-quality labels as small as 3mm.
• Field-installable upgrades and flexible configuration options future-proof your set-up.
Rugged environments? Demanding applications? Unpredictable challenges? Keep your supply chains working at full tilt with full visibility, thanks to the brawn, brains and adaptability of Zebra’s new ZT600 printers.
"Now that 72.3% of cloud users have a mix of on-prem/off-prem clouds, the networking game has changed. Traditional app delivery solutions can’t ensure reliable, secure access in a SaaS, multi-device, hybrid, and multi-cloud world.
Get this solution brief to learn why a holistic strategy innately reduces complexities that otherwise would prohitib visibility and control in distributed architectures. The brief also explains:
- The Citrix Networking approach to delivering reliability and a high-quality experience
- How to ensure reliable access to apps at branch and remote locations while keeping costs low
- How to provide full visibility and analytics for your network, applications, users, and data"
Think SD-WAN is the panacea for modern networking?
While there’s no doubt that SD-WAN technology is absolutely necessary to support the rapid innovation required by today’s cloud-first enterprise, it is just one of many capabilities that make next-generation networking possible.
Read this eBook to learn how to take your enterprise network to a best-practices level with a complete solution that includes:
• Cloud-grade SD-WAN to automate connectivity and orchestration across hybrid WANs, cloud networks, and remote branch LANs/WLANs.
• Rich visibility into heavily-encrypted environments for an end-to-end view of performance and fast resolution of problems.
• Built-in optimization that unifies application acceleration and SD-WAN network services for complete control over application performance.
Remote employees have more opportunity for distraction, lack of training, and inability to be refocused on task than their in-office counterparts, so companies need to get serious about ways to gain visibility into the activities of their remote employees to gauge productivity