A rugged device is just one piece of a mobile solution for highly demanding environmental work environments. Support, security, and manageability will keep employees in the field, on the road, and in the harshest conditions. Download this whitepaper to learn more about how to find the right combination of rugged mobile notebooks and services to meet the demands of your end users.
Harsh environments for PCs are not confined to factory floors and constructions sites today. They also include hospitals, trucks, and even some classroom settings, among others. A new study from IDG Research and related two-page paper detail just what environmental threats worry buyers the most, and therefore what laptop purchasing criteria rank the highest. Tying together strong computing capability with a highly productive operating system in the right rugged notebook solution is possible. Download this two-page paper to learn the most important factors driving needs for refreshed rugged systems.
Read this executive brief from Quinn Street to learn how:
• Advances in mobility and durability are allowing computing devices to leave the office and be used in field environments
• Organizations that invest in rugged devices for field operations will see a better return on investment compared to non-rugged devices
• Discover how Dell’s investment in real-world testing helps its rugged devices stand up to harsh environments
Total cost of ownership of rugged vs. non-rugged computing devices.
Whether training, on patrol or in the field, our police officers, firefighters and other first responders and our military men and women operate in some of the harshest of environments where computing is critical for communication and situational analysis. This is why choosing the right device to support these situations is often paramount to their success.
To keep your operations running smoothly, you need industrial printers that are ready for today, ready for tomorrow, ready for anything.
Zebra’s new ZT600 printers deliver next-generation power, intelligence and performance, in virtually any industrial environment. Building on the legacy of the legendary Xi™ Series, the ZT610™ and ZT620™ are built for best-in-class integration, deployment, management and maintenance:
• Link-OS® remote management and cloud capabilities give you complete visibility—anywhere, anytime.
• Secure cloud connections with advanced diagnostics let you scale up or down quickly and easily.
• Micro-consistent printing delivers high-quality labels as small as 3mm.
• Field-installable upgrades and flexible configuration options future-proof your set-up.
Rugged environments? Demanding applications? Unpredictable challenges? Keep your supply chains working at full tilt with full visibility, thanks to the brawn, brains and adaptability of Zebra’s new ZT600 printers.