This security overview provides best practices to help organizations looking to harden their environment. Designed
to help small- to mid-sized organizations stop an attack before one starts, this basic guidance will help reduce your
attack surface and outlines practical steps to securing your enterprise. With this checklist, you will have a guide to help
prevent initial compromise and stop attacks before they start.
This checklist helps to explain how to:
• Address software vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
• Eliminate exposed ports & services
• Reduce the chance of attacks delivered via email
• Limit browser-based attacks
• Reduce the attack surface across Microsoft Office applications
Lastly, we will share details on how Alert Logic helps organizations of all sizes get a comprehensive view of their
enterprise assets, find misconfigurations and vulnerabilities, and delivers endpoint coverage with an automated
quarantine response to stop malware in its tracks.