Basic diagramming tools allow business users to define an initial business process and provide a good path to getting your processes off of sticky notes and into a digital format. However, if company-wide collaboration, real-time change management and integration with automation tools are important to you, a dedicated process modeling tool may be your better choice.
• Simplify business process modeling: Quickly build processes in a straightforward cloud-based interface designed for both IT and business users
• Improve process efficiency and accuracy: A central process repository eliminates version control and consistency issues by providing users real-time access to process workflows
• Enhance cross-team collaboration: A shared team workspace engages all business process owners, encouraging cross-team participation and continuous process improvement
Infinidat has developed a storage platform that provides unique simplicity, efficiency, reliability, and extensibility that enhances the business value of large-scale OpenStack environments. The InfiniBox® platform is a pre-integrated solution that scales to multiple petabytes of effective capacity in a single 42U rack. The platform’s innovative combination of DRAM, flash, and capacity-optimized disk, delivers tuning-free, high performance for consolidated mixed workloads, including object/Swift, file/Manila, and block/Cinder. These factors combine to cut direct and indirect costs associated with large-scale OpenStack infrastructures, even versus “build-it-yourself” solutions. InfiniBox delivers seven nines (99.99999%) of availability without resorting to expensive replicas or slow erasure codes for data protection. Operations teams appreciate our delivery model designed to easily drop into workflows at all levels of the stack, including native Cinder integration, Ansible automation pl
“EDR alone is simply not enough to empower security pros to detect, investigate, and respond to attacks at the pace they need to keep up with modern attackers. A broader detection and response approach is needed.”
Register now and receive this exclusive white paper. Dave Gruber, ESG Senior Analyst takes a look at how you can increase the efficiency and effectiveness of detection and response through XDR, along with:
• Strategic insight into the current state of threat detection and response, providing you with ESG’s comprehensive research and findings.
• Current challenges affecting today’s organizations, including the time and resources required and numerous gaps that EDR exposes.
• Valuable foresight into what’s next and how XDR—detection and response across email, endpoint, servers, cloud workloads, and network—can help solve these issues.
Profits are the name of the game for a lot of technology solution providers, but keeping them coming in the door isn’t always simple. Building a solid foundation starts with a strong, efficient sales team. This eBook helps outline the five keys to creating and maintaining a well-oiled sales machine that allows you to bring in more business and encourage recurring revenue from your existing clients.
Expert quotes carefully balance content and design, and logo placement is consistent throughout all communications. The mission is to make the quote easy to read and comprehend. There are standards, and nothing goes out unless it meets those expectations. ConnectWise offers a quote and proposal automation solution that’s dedicated 8+ years (and counting) to making it simple to deliver quotes that win. We’re well-heeled and ready to serve as your proposal guru. Follow these steps to find your path to quoting success.
Sales transformation processes make your sales team more efficient. If you want to streamline your sales processes and sell more, you are in the right place. The Ultimate Guide to IT Sales Growth is your ticket to success. It spells out how to improve your entire sales experience in 5 simple steps. Those who have followed the advice in this guide have reduced their sales cycles by as much as 25%. What would a shorter sales cycle do for your business? It’s time to find out.
Simply put: Marketing isn’t what it used to be. If you want to compete in this rapid digital world, you need to make your customers happy. Constantly.
We’ll get you started with nine of the most exciting trends developing in the world of marketing in 2019. With this report, you’ll learn:
How the new director of marketing data position and GDPR compliance can build customer trust.
What it means for customer centricity now that MarTech and AdTech are finally coming together with AI and machine learning.
How to adjust your business purpose to create customer loyalty as the attention economy shifts to the emotion economy.
Published By: Datastax
Published Date: Sep 27, 2019
Every holiday season sets new records for database traffic, and old-guard database architectures simply aren't up to the task. In this white paper, you'll learn how to ensure your enterprise thrives under the year-end pressure—without wasting resources by overprovisioning.
For many insurers, this accounting process will look familiar:
• Tools and processes vary for different lines of business.
• The needed data is stored in hundreds of files.
• Calculations are performed by multiple, undocumented spreadsheets, with little or
no version control.
• Humans have to step in to help cobble together data from different channels.
• The process of preparing and presenting financial data is not manageable or traceable.
• The path from input data to P&L numbers is largely a black box.
In a simpler time, this patchwork was passable. But change is coming. New regulations
will bring greater complexity to the accounting process for insurers, which will make
semi-manual, legacy processes look like a house of cards and raise doubts about the
validity of the final numbers on the P&L sheet.
How can enterprise organizations get the most out of Marketo? Having implemented thousands of Marketo instances of various complexity for organizations in a variety of sizes and industries, you can imagine how much we’ve learned. Said simply, enterprise organizations are more complex—way more complex—than non-enterprise. In this guide, we’ll share best practices for the implementation of Marketo, which can also serve as a guide for those looking to overhaul an underperforming Marketo instance as well.
Hobson & Company (H&C), a leading research firm focused on total cost of ownership (TCO) and return on investment (ROI) studies, conducted independent research and found that a proven Apple device management solution delivers a quick and compelling ROI to both large and small enterprises.
• Simplifying IT management
o 90% reduction in time spent managing apps
o 80% reduction in time spent provisioning
• Improving end-user experience
o 60% reduction in end-user productivity loss
o 15% reduction in volume of help desk tickets
• Mitigating risk
o 90% reduction in time spent creating inventory reports
o 65% reduction in time spent managing policy and setting changes
Published By: HP Inc.
Published Date: Aug 08, 2019
War is being waged for talent, and the spoils will go to those
organizations that arm their recruits with the technology that makes
them work more effectively and creatively. Technology is now the
primary way that organizations engage with their workforce. According
to a Harvard Business Review Analytic Services survey of 677
executives, the overwhelming majority—86%—believe that technology
has a greater impact on employee engagement today than it did three
years ago, and a similar number say that technology will continue to be
a major factor in engaging the workforce in the years ahead.
Published By: Anaplan
Published Date: Sep 19, 2019
Les consommateurs adoptent de nouvelles méthodes d’achat. Les épais catalogues de vente par correspondance n’ont pas fait long feu. Aujourd’hui, un simple clic est suffisant pour valider notre panier numérique.
Pour ne pas être en reste, les entreprises doivent avoir la possibilité de planifier avec précision et en temps réel. C’est pour répondre à ces nouvelles exigences qu’Anaplan a enrichi sa plateforme d’une solution de pilotage numérique de la demande (DDM – Digital Demand Management), selon une approche collaborative conçue pour répondre à la demande omnicanal.
Que contient le livre blanc publié par SupplyChainBrain ?
• Quel est le rôle du pilotage numérique de la demande sur le marché actuel ?
• Concernant le pilotage de la demande, quels sont les avantages d’une approche connectée ?
TIBCO Data Virtualization is a proven approach used by four of the top five integrated energy companies to deliver more analytic data sooner from across upstream and downstream operations. Specific use cases described include: •? Offshore Platform Data Analytics •? Well Maintenance and Repair •? Cross Refinery Web Data Services •? SAP Master Data Quality If you are an energy company facing similar data and analytic challenges, consider TIBCO Data Virtualization.
A maior dor de cabeça para a maioria das equipes de operações de pagamento é o controle de custos - e grande parte disso vem do gerenciamento de fraudes:
• As equipes de investigação perdem muito tempo apenas reunindo os dados necessários para tomar as decisões.
• Os mecanismos de detecção estão sempre se atualizando com os mais recentes padrões de fraude.
• Os regulamentos em constante mudança aumentam o tempo e o custo necessários para alcançar a conformidade e atender aos padrões de auditoria.
Dado seu escopo e impacto, substituir os principais sistemas de fraude não é uma opção para a maioria das empresas. Mas, em vez de substituí-los, você pode melhorar o processo investigativo com uma investigação ampliada e aprimorar o processo de detecção aperfeiçoando os sistemas atuais.
Este relatório descreve três maneiras pelas quais as empresas de serviços financeiros podem usar as soluções TIBCO para reduzir o custo das investigações por meio de uma melhor detecção, e simplificar a co
TIBCO Data Virtualization es una solución probada que es utilizada por cuatro de las cinco principales compañías de energía integradas para obtener más rápidamente una mayor cantidad de datos analíticos las operaciones de exploración y producción. Los casos de uso específicos que se describen incluyen:
• Analítica de Datos de Plataformas Marítimas
• Mantenimiento y Reparación de Pozos
• Servicios de Datos Web en Refinerías
• SAP Master Data Quality
Si una compañía de energía está enfrentando desafíos relacionados con los datos y la analítica similares, debe considerar TIBCO Data Virtualization.
Servicios Financieros es una industria en la que la innovación siempre está presente. Los modelos de negocio transformadores como las casas de bolsa de bajo costo, los productos de inversión innovadores como los fondos de inversión cotizados, y las regulaciones estrictas como Gramm-Leach-Bliley son algunos ejemplos. Otros ejemplos incluyen:
• Las nuevas firmas fintech, como la reciente inversión de nueve mil millones de dólares hecha en Ant Financial Services Group, y un sinnúmero de otras empresas emergentes similares apoyadas con capital de riesgo, están apuntando a segmentos bien establecidos de la industria de servicios financieros.
• Servicios de gestores automatizados potenciados por la inteligencia artificial y el machine learning que apoyan a los asesores financieros y a los gestores de carteras
• Las regulaciones y las leyes para el manejo de riesgos que cambian constantemente, como GDPR, Basilea III y Open Banking, y que transforman la manera en que se interactúa con los
"Optimization. Rationalization. Cost-Recovery. All buzzwords for a simple concept: how do technology leaders ensure that every dollar spent is directed towards business value? In this eBook, we walk you through the four ways to optimize your IT costs and offer up prescriptive questions to make your analysis crisp and your conclusions actionable.
Learn more about these four ways to optimize technology costs, including:
- Scrutinize to close financial loopholes
- Economize to eliminate waste
- Rationalize to avoid duplication
- Commercialize to curb demand"
Published By: Two Sigma
Published Date: Sep 19, 2019
In this paper, we provide an overview of the Two Sigma Factor Lens, designed for
analyzing multi-asset portfolios and derived from returns of broad, liquid asset class
proxy indexes. This lens is intended to be:
• Holistic, by capturing the large majority of cross-sectional and
time-series risk for typical institutional portfolios;
• Parsimonious, by using as few factors as possible;
• Orthogonal, with each risk factor capturing a statistically
uncorrelated risk across assets;
• Actionable, such that desired changes to factor exposure can
be readily translated into asset allocation changes.
Finally, we discuss methods for constructing and assessing the Two Sigma Factor
Lens that can be extended to produce additional risk factors for new sub-assetclasses
or cross-sectional risks that may not currently be captured by the lens.1
This factor lens, and our ongoing work to expand it, form the foundations of the
Published By: HP Inc.
Published Date: Sep 12, 2019
PC maintenance is consuming the time of IT departments.
The role of the IT team can, and should, go beyond
keeping devices up and running. And IT professionals
themselves are keen to change the nature of their role,
venturing further than simply ‘keeping the lights on.’
Published By: Workday
Published Date: Jul 30, 2019
Aligning your workforce plan to greater business objectives doesn’t have to be a struggle—especially when you get the basics right. This whitepaper outlines the 10 fundamental steps for creating an effective strategic workforce plan and how technology can help put it into action.
Published By: Monster
Published Date: Oct 25, 2012
It's a new world of recruiting in 2012, and every employer needs to stay ahead of the curve. Who's doing what in the real world of recruiting? This detailed survey report conducted by Monster and BLR's HR Daily Advisor and HRhero Line, answers your questions:
* Which recruiting sources are working best in 2012?
* What recruiting methods are most popular?
* Is social media really the best way to find great candidates?
* Should you do Facebook and Google background checks?
* What are the biggest concerns recruiters have?
Simply complete the form to the right to receive your free survey report.
Published By: Skillsoft
Published Date: Aug 09, 2018
Compliance Training Tip:
Why Should I Implement a Hearing Conservation Program
in my Workplace?
Excessive noise could be putting your organization at risk.
Ongoing exposure to excessive noise in the workplace can lead to permanent hearing loss. It can also increase stress, reduce efficiency, interfere with concentration and cause fatigue. Excessive noise can even cause industrial accidents if employees can’t hear co-workers give them warnings or directions.
Hearing loss due to excessive noise is often so gradual that employees may not realize they have a problem until it’s too late. Fortunately, there are simple steps you take to protect your employees’ hearing… Download our free paper today to learn what those steps are.
You’ll also learn:
• What you can do to prevent hearing loss in the workplace
• The OSHA Standards for hearing conservation
• How Hearing Conservation can affect the bottom line
• And more
You may see recommendations for universal tractor transmission oil, anti-wear hydraulic oil, zinc free hydraulic oil, TO-4 transmission drive train oil, and more. These varying recommendations can leave one confused and asking, “Is there one hydraulic oil I could use in all of my mobile equipment?” This is a question our technical team is asked frequently; after all, hydraulic systems perform similar duties, and some components, like pumps and valves, can be common across different OEM brands.