How customer-centric transformation can lead to deeper relationships, increased revenue and streamlined operations. Though the global economy is still sluggishly shaking off the effects of the near meltdown in 2008 and the ongoing sovereign debt crisis, banks in both the emerging and developed economies have as opportunity to manage enormous capital growth and wealth creation. But to regain customer confidence and earn their slice of the increasingly competitive market, banks must transform themselves. They must jettison decades-old, product-oriented operating models and become fully client-centric.
Fortunately, implementing and managing DLP isn’t nearly as difficult as many security professionals expect. For over 10 plus years Securosis has covered the technology — talking with hundreds of DLP users . In this 30 page report they have compiled valuable tips, tricks, and techniques for streamlined and effective DLP deployments into straightforward processes to ease most common pain points.
Historically in the enterprise, Macs have been managed separately from iOS devices in separate consoles, sometimes by different groups within IT. Traditional domain-joined management posed several problems for today’s modern enterprise. Nowadays, managing Macs like mobile devices means they can be configured over the air, without ever having to be domain-joined. That’s a major plus for global organizations, remote workers and companies who use contractors or freelancers. Unifying parallel device environments enables streamlined oversight, management and distribution of content across Macs and iOS devices.
With AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management, IT can implement a BYOD program and policy for all device types, ensuring personal information remains private. IT has a consistent management experience for all device types and operating systems, enabling a single-pane-of-glass view of all endpoints in an enterprise.
Published By: Carbonite
Published Date: Aug 02, 2017
The risk and downtime associated with server migration have prevented many IT organizations from making the move to cloud. Some have valid concerns about cloud lock-in. Still, without cloud, IT teams are less agile, less flexible and less able to meet the demands of their business. With so much C-suite awareness of the cloud competitive edge, IT can no longer avoid taking this step.
Carbonite DoubleTake™ Cloud Migration Center quickly and easily migrates physical, virtual and cloud workloads over any distance with minimal risk and near-zero downtime. The streamlined process automates 100 manual steps into five easy steps, automating everything from server discovery to target VM provisioning to the ultimate cutover.
Using efficient real-time, byte-level replication technology, Cloud Migration Center creates a replica of the entire server being migrated and keeps it in sync with production systems. The migrated data can be validated without disrupting business operations, and downtime is
To make a great first impression, take a good look at your digital enrollment process. Because it’s more than forms. It’s the start of your customer journey. A streamlined onboarding process saves customers time and hassle. It also increases conversions, improves experiences, and reduces costs. In this report, we discuss best practices for updating your digital enrollment, including:
How leaders in finance do it right
Increasing engagement with mobile-optimized forms and signatures
Ensuring enrollment is compliant and builds trust
When it comes to Design for Manufacturing (DFM), it’s never too early to start. Planning ahead and thinking through the entire product lifecycle is the best way to reap all the benefits that come from excellent design — including better part selection, improved product quality, streamlined approvals and cost savings. Start by identifying an experienced Countract Manufacturer (CM) that understands the importance of good DFM and who will work with the product developer at every step.
HR is all about serving your people, whether they are shiny new recruits or lifetime employees. But all too often, outdated and cumbersome paper-based processes get in the way of those goals.
Discover how HR departments are using electronic signatures to streamline the on-boarding experience, increase employee satisfaction, and focus staff away from mundane tasks.
Watch this webinar and discover how eSignatures can help you:
- Simplify the new hire process: NDAs, offer letters, background checks and on-boarding
- Streamline compensation and benefits: comp plans, stock option grants, and benefit plan notices
- Reduce admin overheads: holiday requests, contractor agreements, and internal approvals
- Ensure compliance: ISO compliance, new hire check-offs and audit support
Be ready for the future today, with Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management
To manage this growing technology and business complexity, modern ERP is a must for distributors.
It’s needed due to:
• A need for multiple sales channels, both offline and digital
• Ever-growing product portfolios, including offerings that may be customized, complex or bundled
• The addition of value-added services, which could include assembly and labelling
• Pricing, rebates and the addition of incentives that could drive profitability
• Calculation and demand complexity, which increases the need for customer segmentation
Modern ERP is the driver of digital transformation for a distribution business. It can provide streamlined processes, centralize back office functions, allow new service offerings, and help in understanding profitability.
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within