Why organizations use Umbrella:
The easiest and fastest security you'll ever deploy.
- There is no hardware to install or software to manually update.
- For the first time, adding security won’t add any additional latency.
- Our endpoint footprint is one-quarter the size of antivirus because everything happens in the cloud, and when a new version is available, it automatically updates without reboots.
To find out more about how Cisco Umbrella can help your business download this Solution Brief today.
With Mac labs being a major presence on university campuses, many IT admins rely on imaging to ensure computers do not fall prey to viruses and costly data breaches, and to provide students with the education resources they need to be successful. The problem is imaging machines is a tedious and manual process, requiring lots of IT time.
In this white paper, we examine a better way to manage a Mac lab and explain how to:
• Leverage Apple’s Device Enrollment Program (DEP) to automatically configure and enroll Mac devices into management
• Make apps and resources readily available for students to use, regardless which computer they choose
• Ensure students only have access to the resources relevant to them by binding machines to your school’s directory services system
In this brief, you'll learn how CA Recovery Management Products, like CA ARCserve Backup and CA XOsoft solutions, can be applied with VMware Infrastructure to help you effectively respond to the challenges and opportunities of business-critical computing.
Fake Antivirus (AV) or rogue antivirus software has been prevalent in the market today and has affected millions of computers. This document aims to educate users on how Fake AV arrives on a computer's system and what are the available Trend Micro solutions to combat this threat.
Published By: Symantec
Published Date: Nov 02, 2006
The IT threat landscape has changed from individual hackers disrupting network operations to organized crime stealing confidential information. Antivirus technology must be joined by a coordinated, multilayered defense that includes proactive vulnerability-based intrusion prevention, file-based intrusion prevention, and inbound and outbound traffic control.
Published By: LANDesk
Published Date: Feb 12, 2007
This white paper discusses how the new LANDesk® Antivirus solution, available as an add-on to LANDesk® Management Suite and LANDesk® Security Suite, provides a competitively priced, front-line malware and malicious code defense for all network endpoints, including workstations, file servers, mail systems and Internet gateways.
Published By: Perimeter
Published Date: Jul 17, 2007
With the decrease in the total number of viruses, some have theorized that the need for virus protection is becoming less and less necessary. The purpose of this paper is to help individuals understand the scope of the problem, and specific strategies available to combat this continually changing threat.