Over a three-year timeframe, a broad sampling of SuccessFactors customers outperformed the NASDAQ and S&P 500 by a wide margin. Get this informative study and learn how Business Execution Software helped them achieve such great results.
Published By: Skillsoft
Published Date: Jun 25, 2015
Workforce Management (WFM) systems have clearly evolved from the strictly transactional platforms used to deploy workers, track their time and attendance, manage their costs, pay them, administer benefits and provide compliance support.
However, WFM systems are actually vital for driving overall business performance … not just for achieving excellence in HR, payroll and benefits administration, time and attendance management
Read this white paper to learn how to realize the full value of workforce management systems.
The Aberdeen Group has taken a fresh look at two very important questions:
1. How does automating a total workforce management strategy elevate business performance?
2. What types of measurable gains can you expect to achieve?
If you want a thorough and persuasive argument for automating workforce management processes across the enterprise, this is a must-read.
Join this webcast and learn:
1. Leveraging your workforce analytics data to make better talent decisions to maximize business performance
2. The power of candidate experience and engagement throughout your hiring and onboarding process
3. Best-in-class examples from industry experts to help you get started
Organizations generally conduct surveys for four, sometimes overlapping, reasons. These reasons exist
along a continuum from "defensive" to "offensive" reasons. Starting with the most defensive reason,
the four reasons are as follows:
1. To identify warning signs of trouble within the organization
2. To evaluate the effectiveness of specific programs, policies and initiatives
3. To gauge the organization's status or strength as an employer of choice among its workforce
4. To predict and drive organizational outcomes, including customer satisfaction and business