Published By: Intralinks
Published Date: Apr 13, 2015
They say content is king. But if your content isn’t protected, it’s a king with no clothes.
The proliferation of mobile devices in the workplace, and the availability of cloud services designed for consumers, can lead to improper sharing of corporate data. Information that leaves your firewalls can live forever, and without adequate protection, can end up in the wrong hands.
This report by Ovum takes a look at the challenges of information security and explores how a new generation of Information Rights Management (IRM) technology directly addresses the most critical concerns.
Key topics include:
• The threat posed by Dropbox and other consumer-grade FSS providers
• The need for lifetime control of information and content
• The ability to perform audits, and locate files, anywhere, and who accessed them
• How next-generation IRM technology is available to add a new layer of security to every file
Published By: ServiceNow
Published Date: Oct 02, 2015
Only ServiceNow Express delivers all this as one enterprise-grade cloud service— designed to solve IT service management challenges for enterprises of all sizes.
The 3 Pillars of IT Service Management Excellence arE:
• Automated Request Management
• Integrated Asset Tracking
• Intuitive Reporting
Published By: Equinix
Published Date: May 18, 2015
This white paper explores how CIOs and business leaders need to think much more broadly about how their technology fits into a global network of services due to the rise of cloud infrastructure, software as a service, the global data footprint, and mobile apps.