This paper provides an introduction to server virtualization for hospitals and healthcare delivery organizations. It also offers best practices you can use to benefit from virtualization, while avoiding missteps that could affect the availability and performance of mission-critical healthcare IT.
Published By: McKesson
Published Date: Mar 09, 2016
The ripple effect of healthcare reform is beginning to impact care delivery strategies as care management now falls increasingly to providers.
According to a recent HealthLeaders Intelligence survey, hospital leaders are making progress with care management efforts, but more robust tools will be needed if hospitals want to scale up. The October 2014 survey polled 134 senior, clinical, operations, finance, marketing, and information leaders across the healthcare spectrum. The majority of respondents were from nonprofit organizations (63%), while the remainder (37%) came from for-profit settings.
In many aspects of healthcare, we see indications of change, with movement toward new payment models and investments in infrastructure to support the delivery of value-based care. Cost control remains a top financial lever, but the discipline is becoming more complex. From a brute-force perspective, controlling cost has a direct effect on operating margin, which provides the classic move of cost control through cost cutting. Now, though, organizations need new command over cost factors themselves.
Healthcare Management Solutions (HMS) is an industry leader in outsourced revenue cycle management for hundreds of healthcare industry clients. Its client base includes large for-profit and not-for-profit integrated healthcare delivery networks, stand-alone hospitals of all sizes, physician groups and managed care organizations of all types.
All healthcare delivery organizations will need to transform themselves in order to meet the quality, safety and cost challenges confronting healthcare. In this free ebook, Healthcare: a Better Way, you'll discover a strategic framework and a practical roadmap for developing a healthcare analytics approach for sustaining quality improvement. Download to learn more about navigating the challenges confronting healthcare today.
Healthcare and Life Sciences organizations are using data to generate knowledge that helps them provide better patient care, enhances biopharma research and development, and streamlines operations across the product innovation and care delivery continuum. Next-Gen business intelligence (BI) solutions can help organizations reduce time-to-insight by aggregating and analyzing structured and unstructured data sets in real or near-real time.
AWS and AWS Partner Network (APN) Partners offer technology solutions to help you gain data-driven insights to improve care, fuel innovation, and enhance business performance.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from APN Partners Deloitte and hc1.com about their solutions, built on AWS, that enable Next-Gen BI in Healthcare and Life Sciences.
Join this webinar to learn:
How Healthcare and Life Sciences organizations are using cloud-based analytics to fuel innovation in patient care and biopharmaceutical product development.
How AWS supports BI solutions f
Published By: MuleSoft
Published Date: Apr 15, 2019
Healthcare organizations across the care continuum, from hospitals and health systems, to health insurers, to life sciences companies, must digitally transform in order to address legislative and market disruption.
Driving digital transformation in healthcare requires connectivity across an ever-increasing number of applications, data and devices. Because of this, connectivity has emerged as a bottleneck that slows the development of new applications and the adoption of new technologies.
In response, leading healthcare organizations have adopted API-led connectivity, which eliminates this connectivity bottleneck and enables 2-5X IT project delivery.
Download this eBook to learn:
How leading healthcare organizations like Sutter Health, Premera Blue Cross and Hologic are leveraging API-led connectivity to accelerate IT project delivery speed
How APIs can be used to address the unique business and IT challenges faced by health systems, health insurers and life sciences companies
While Epic deployment is widespread in Healthcare Delivery Organizations, protection of those environments is often difficult, manual and scripted. Learn how Commvault Intellisnap software and Pure Storage enable an automated protection and recovery environment for Epic.
Login Storms and other unplanned events can max out VDI resources and slow service delivery to a crawl. Learn how leading Healthcare Delivery Organizations have used Login VSI and Pure Storage to simulate peak login periods and plan for the worst in order to deliver the best VDI experience possible.