The growth of the dynamic publishing market is shaping the way organizations develop streamlined enterprise content management strategies, keep up with shifting end-user content consumption trends and acquire the best solutions for scalability, output and ease-of-use.
Dynamic publishing solutions is critical for content creators looking to address the largest audience possible. In their report, Analysis of the Global Dynamic Publishing Market, Frost & Sullivan examines the impact and vendor solutions.
Download the report to:
• Learn why dynamic publishing solutions are gaining significant traction across all industries and verticals
• Discover which vendors are competing in the market — from those that offer point-solutions, such as XML authoring tools, to those offering complete end-to-end platforms
• Access the latest research and predictions on the dynamic publishing market, which is expected to reach $2.5 billion by 2017
Companies of all sizes are realizing the increasingly important role digital plays in the enablement of their employees, sales teams and customers.
To communicate with employees and customers around the world, Lufthansa Cargo needed to develop a corporate tablet and smartphone app that featured key details about the company such as information on its fleet, network, infrastructure, products and corporate responsibility. While Lufthansa Cargo had already gone digital with a customer magazine, the company realized a corporate app was a must have. Originally the app was envisioned as a toolkit for Lufthansa Cargo‘s top management and sales staff, but it ultimately developed into a multimedia offering for all air cargo enthusiasts.
Download the case study to learn how Lufthansa Cargo increased its digital reach with an award-winning corporate app.
With the proliferation of customer experience initiatives, content marketing and an increasing need to fulfill content delivery on mobile devices, digital publishing has now become an important component of the digital toolbox for every organization.
Research firm InfoTrends recently released the 2015 Digital Publication Platform Market Overview, which finds that:
• Over 90% of enterprises are moving towards electronic documentation.
• The digital publishing platform landscape is made up of approximately 60 to 80 main companies, but is dominated by a few vendors that can be considered influencers.
• The digital publishing platform market will grow by a 25% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) over the next five years.
Learn more about the market, solution providers and take a look at the future of digital publishing in the InfoTrends Digital Publication Platform Market Report.
For decades technical writers have reaped the benefits of XML to lower the cost and effort associated with creating, managing and reusing content across multiple output formats. Now, with the introduction of Smart Content, business users and subject matter experts can easily adopt XML in order to keep up with consumer demand for high-value communication.
Download the free eBook The Beginner’s Guide to Smart Content and discover:
• What is Smart Content?
• A Brief Primer on Publishing Processes
• The Cost of Smart Content
• Who Else Is Using XML for Document Production?
• What’s Wrong with XML?
• Smart Content Details
• 12 Reasons to Adopt Smart Content